MayLan Posts: 1,523 Member
    Options
    Go Beautiful Blues!

Woot Woot!
  • debnu1
    debnu1 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    How do you post an image?

Check out this board for help: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/26580-photo-help

basically you use the brackets [ ] with img in between at the beginning and /img with brackets around it at the end of the address for the picture you want to put up. You have to have the picture uploaded--I use picasa and upload--right click go to properties and copy the http address. It isn't hard, just a little complicated. Check out the board and then you can practice...
  • thumper44
    thumper44 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good fun competition.

Let's do it blue team!!!
  • debnu1
    Options
    I would like to know about the different teams--lets get to know each other... The blue team was formed as part of the biggest loser teams. But I don't know the whole history of it. Chrissy and Sani can fill us in better. I love the team because I get so much support from people who are like me. It is very nice to have someone my ideal weight and height so I know that it can be done!! I have never had that kind of support before and it has been crucial in my weight loss journey.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    ahhh the blue team. We have been about since the Last season of the biggest loser. I also love this team for their support and their kick in the butt attitude sometimes. Just what I need.

I'm j_g and I tend to put a little bit of humor in everything. I love to eat however I have learned the right way to eat also. Exercise is fun if you let it be and I would love to find someone that lives close to me someday to workout with. My husband does other exercises and doesn't really watch what he eats. I would love at some point to run a marathon I know my time will come. I have a conversion disorder which results in seizures due to stress and anxiety so sometimes too much exercise will result in me falling and such so my cellphone is now my best friend because if something happens while im running or walking i can call home. :drinker: Other than that there isn't much more about me. I love to have fun and I love a good challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • allie5199
    Options
    Heres an updated list of starting weights...a few more people have been added to our team!!

Starting Weight:

KeleKele44 - 227
    MPH2 - 211.2
    Heather - 205
    Shredder - 186.5
    Ckholmes - 254.2
    Allie - 151.5
    Cds2327 - 219
    TOTALS: 1454.4

3PC (3 Part Challenge) was started a few weeks ago to get ready for the holiday season. Our three challenges are Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas. We each set goals to reach by those dates and take turns picking weekly challenges. Our group is amazingly supportive...so if anyone is looking for a group to join were always looking for new members!!
  • rob_in_wisc
    Options
    Hello All,

Good luck to everyone.

Go Team Visualize This

Rob
  • Mindful_Trent
    Mindful_Trent Posts: 3,954 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Team Visualize This! Will post our Week 1 gains/losses by tomorrow evening. We're waiting for a few more people to weigh in.

-Tiff
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Taradise
    Taradise Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! Team Visualize This! Will post our Week 1 gains/losses by tomorrow evening. We're waiting for a few more people to weigh in.

-Tiff

accountant_boi - is Team Visualize This weighing in on Monday or Tuesday?
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Weigh ins are on Mondays, and we are supposed to report it on Tuesdays.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    GO BLUE:drinker:
  • MPH2
    MPH2 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    So is someone compiling the data, and going to show results today? What week are we in? Is this the end of week one or two?
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    This is the end of week 1/beginning of week 2 - last week we posted starting weights only, this week we will report people's end weights after the first week and their % lost. (Both individually and group totals)

Our weeks go Monday-Sunday with Monday weigh-ins and we will try to have the report up by Tuesday (ideally it would be Monday, but some people are slower to report their weigh-in than others are).

As far as compiling data, each group should have someone posting the information here on a weekly basis - both weekly progress and cumulative totals
    -Tiff
  • debnu1
    Options
    blues%20challenge1.JPG

Here is the beautiful blues chart... for mondays weigh in.

:flowerforyou:
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    Here is Team Visualize This! Results for Week 1. I've added a few who posted their starting weights after we posted the spreadsheet for week 1.

TeamVisualizeThisWeek1.jpg
  • allie5199
    Options
    I finally figured it out!

232323232%7Ffp63249%3Enu%3D33%3C4%3E%3A84%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D325453865%3A349nu0mrj

p.s. a negative % is good!
  • Mindful_Trent
    Options
    OOPS!! I was calculating the total % weight lost for the group incorrectly - see corrected chart below.

VisualizeThisWeek1-1.jpg
  • allie5199
    Options
    You had me scared!!

Great job Visualize this! BUT dont expect to have a winning streak :flowerforyou: