I need music please!

Options
13»

Replies

• ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hmmm I was listening to Bittersweet Symphony today and thinking this would be either a good end of run song or a cool down.....still hummin it LOL...only I sing...I CAN change I CAN change...positive thinking peeps! lol

hugs!
    Ali
  • Violet1980
    Options
    hmmm I was listening to Bittersweet Symphony today and thinking this would be either a good end of run song or a cool down.....still hummin it LOL...only I sing...I CAN change I CAN change...positive thinking peeps! lol

hugs!
    Ali

Yeah, that is a fav of mine, and a must on my playlists. I actually use it for cardio.
  • haleyvision
    haleyvision Posts: 16
    Options
    Yes Pandora.com is AWESOME for FINDING new artists. The only downfall is you have to have your computer with you at the gym:wink:
    Once you find new artists you like...Playlist.com is a great place to make your favorites playlist.

If you can record music directly from your computer speaker jack to your mp3 player, thats perfect.
    If not... Roxio media creator 9 or 10 can capture music from your computers sound card/speakers and it saves the songs in a folder... then you can copy it over to your mp3. Real easy...my 13yr old gets all his music that way.

Roxio media creator Is a lot cheaper on amazon.com, than buying it at a store copy and paste this link.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=roxio+media+creator
  • Violet1980
    Violet1980 Posts: 54
    Options
    How about any INXS, Jesse's Girl by Rick Springfiled, Bon Jovi, Centerfold by J. Geils Band, Lynard Skynard, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, Poison - there's a start, hope it helps!

:happy:

Hi. I am bumping this because so many people have commented to me that they like the music people have been contributing. This is awesome!
  • ali106
    Options
    I love this post too I keep listening to songs I haven't heard in a long time because of it so keep on going peeps! lol

I was listening to Elvis' "Little Less Conversation" this morning and it was pumpin me up! lol

And J. Giels Whammer Jammer LOL love the harmonica

hugs!
    Ali
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I was listening to Toby Keith yesterday.:smile: He has some really great up beat stuff too. Not to mention he is VERY nice to look at.:wink:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Nobody has mentioned Scissor Sisters!!

"I don't feel like dancing"
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I was listening to Toby Keith yesterday.:smile: He has some really great up beat stuff too. Not to mention he is VERY nice to look at.:wink:

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers:wink::wink: :bigsmile:
  • Violet1980
    Options
    I love this post too I keep listening to songs I haven't heard in a long time because of it so keep on going peeps! lol

I was listening to Elvis' "Little Less Conversation" this morning and it was pumpin me up! lol

And J. Giels Whammer Jammer LOL love the harmonica

hugs!
    Ali

I love that JKL remix of that one. Very energizing
  • kimmerlyjo
    kimmerlyjo Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Hey all...
    Went to spin class the other day and the instructor played a song "Captain Jack" talk about a pump you up and get you movin song. I normally don't care for songs like that but I seriously caught myself picking up the pace with it. It's a good cadence song for us military folks! Oh and I'm a weird one. I tend to listen to cold play and athlete and keane when i'm working out. Kinda puts me in a zone!
  • ali106
    Options
    hey I think you and I need to compare lists violet! lol :wink:
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How about The Decemberists?? It's a little slower....but works wonderfully when I wanna walk.

Oh and hey, the "Queen Of The Damned" sountrack!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Gem you and I share very similar tastes in music it seems. :laugh:
  • GemFB
    GemFB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    What can I say?

Blame it on my gothy-ness. lol.
  • Violet1980
    Options
    How about The Decemberists?? It's a little slower....but works wonderfully when I wanna walk.

Oh and hey, the "Queen Of The Damned" sountrack!

Oh, i forgot how good that album was!
  • Violet1980
    Options
    hey I think you and I need to compare lists violet! lol :wink:

The more the better! My 2 fav workout songs (cardio) are "Run" by Gnarls Barkley and "Town Called Malice" by The Jam. Awesomeness on a platter.
  • chriss1tt
    chriss1tt Posts: 365 Member
    Options

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers:wink::wink: :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: