-40 pounds...Pics!!

Options

Replies

• retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fit and gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    wow awesome great job, keep up the good work and you will meet your goal ^_^
  • Soniatantu
    Soniatantu Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good job! I like your pink flower shirt.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    thanks guys!

I am still working on my fitness..I no longer have a personal trainer..but I have started running & am trying to increase my distance bit by bit. I also like to do p90x workouts now..I never thought I would be fit enough to tackle those...just goes to show you that unless you try you just never know!

have a great day!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • thewingnut13
    thewingnut13 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome!
  • blooms27
    blooms27 Posts: 11
    Options
    Awesome progress! You look really great!
  • ssteinbring677
    ssteinbring677 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    :flowerforyou: thx!
  • knewme76
    knewme76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I am doing the 30 day shred right now. I am on level two. Im doing south beach as well and have lost 35 pounds alotgether since March. i didnt join MFP till earlier this month. Keep at it you look great!
  • grover0ca
    Options
    Awesome Job!! I am doing the 30 day shred right now. I am on level two. Im doing south beach as well and have lost 35 pounds alotgether since March. i didnt join MFP till earlier this month. Keep at it you look great!

I did south beach at one time..it was tough for me..but I did lose a few pounds doing it! YOu have done awesome!
  • keenho
    keenho Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great! Keep it up! Thank you for sharing your progress, it's amazing.
  • RockyMtnJhawk
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats - your hard work has paid off!!
  • AnneSamson
    Options
    You look GREAT! I started at 220 and am 205. You pics motivated me cause I imagine I will hav e similar results when I loose 50. The shirt with the flower looks stunning on your stunning figure!

k...i love this shirt..i just got it on the weekend..it is beautiful irl! glad you like it too!

Just curious where did you get that top? It is gorgeous! It looks fabulous on you!
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Looking good, keep up the good work. Congrats.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous!
  • Yocreo1
    Yocreo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good Job, keep going.. :)
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wowweee!.. I agree with some of the others .. you look so much younger! .. you look GREAT!! well done!!
  • chai_latte
    chai_latte Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    simply awesome!!! :)
  • Shukur
    Shukur Posts: 2
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!