Bad co-worker habits

Options

Replies

• softballsharie
    softballsharie Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I work in the construction industry in the office. The construction workers are soooo rude! Comments such as "well hey you've lost weight, your boyfriend might have to watch out, I'll be under your chair biting your ankles soon." and then a wink. First of all... wtf does that even mean?

Can you say EW?

Thank the lord that I graduate nursing school next semester! Get me outta here! -_-
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I'll be under your chair biting your ankles soon." and then a wink.

lol :laugh:

where the hell do they come up with those lines!

And congrats!!
  • nray3119
    nray3119 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Girl who flirts with everyone that walks in the door and answers questions people ask me before I can even open my mouth.
    Truck drivers that do not shower for weeks.
    People leaning over me in my space.

For the most part the people I work with are pretty cool.
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That *kitten* waffle who ventures out into the abandoned air strip of our parking lot to situate himself right beside me.

That redundant clown of a woman who harps her one track mind on the same subject day after day for all to hear.
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    The one who competes with me for everything, I am not in any sort of competetion. Who asked me, how much did you pay for that gold bar on your diploma.. I didnt get one.. ummm HELLLOOO... I was nice and said If I'd known I'd graduae with honors I would have went to the graduation. I am just as surprised.

Loud eating slurping crunching all day....
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    That *kitten* waffle who ventures out into the abandoned air strip of our parking lot to situate himself right beside me.

That redundant clown of a woman who harps her one track mind on the same subject day after day for all to hear.

*kitten* waffle!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    FunkyGranolaTree Posts: 399 Member
    Options

you get to have waffles at work!?!?!?! I want to work with you!!!
  • jodyrluv
    jodyrluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    chomping on ice all day!!!!!!!!!
  • Easywider
    Options
    Actually yes we do..There is a cafeteria here with three in house chefs..They serve MTO breakfasts from 6am-10am. Waffles in iron are options!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    Wracks... Just tell me where and I will be right there!!! I work at a food bank, where we talk about food all day, but it is just a big tease... I LOVE ME SOME WAFFLES!!
  • Easywider
    Options
    That's ironic..When a slipup happens and my products don't hit the stores within the time frame they are suppose to...We donate those products to the Foodbank!

You might have come in contact with some of our stuff. :)
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    cube lady 2 seats behind me, talks so loud with her headset that I can barely hear the person on the other end of my phone call or even myself think, yet we know she can talk quieter because she does on personal calls.

the receptionist who sings.. all day long..humming, singing.. drives me crazy LOL

LOL!!! I have a couple of "hummers" myself! Want so badly to call her "Mary Efing Poppins"
  • PHATmommy68
    PHATmommy68 Posts: 112
    Options
    There's a woman here that's rather large and she smells SO BAD that I literally gag when she walks by. One of my other friends is at least as big as she is, but she doesn't smell at all! One time I was in a bathroom stall when Stinky went into the one next to me. I couldn't get that stink out of my nose for at least an hour!

Then there's the *kitten* that talks SO LOUD when he's on the phone.

My work partner, whom I actually do like quite a bit, always uses the phrase, "...and stuff...." as a filler. "We got a request to do a label for Canada....and stuff....but we didn't know..."

OOOO, I got a Lawyer whose favorite words are "SOOOOOOO" but she drags out the OHH part of it (hard to describe) and "Ya know"!!!
  • FunkyGranolaTree
    Options
    That's ironic..When a slipup happens and my products don't hit the stores within the time frame they are suppose to...We donate those products to the Foodbank!

You might have come in contact with some of our stuff. :)

that is great!!! We are based in NY but we do bring in product from all over the country! i am glad that you company does the right thing instead of wasting it!
  • Reedern
    Reedern Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    How has no one said clipping fingernails?! Dear god. Doucher across the way clips his f*ckin' nails every other day. I don't get it. Do that ish in the privacy of your own home. Or the bathroom at the very least. F*cking disgusting.

This, and the same guy hacks up flem all day like we want to hear it! Sick freak! Did I mention he is toothless as well? He has dentures, but he keeps them in his pocket without a case so when he does pull them out they are full of pocket lint! How did he get a good job like this I wonder???
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Did I mention he is toothless as well? He has dentures, but he keeps them in his pocket without a case so when he does pull them out they are full of pocket lint! How did he get a good job like this I wonder???

Oh my God, I almost spit my Greek yogurt all over my moniter! Pfffttthahahahaha!!!

At my old job I had the morbidly obese woman that reaked so bad of so many stenches (BO, unwashed lady parts, greasy hair, etc) that someone actually put one of those circular air freshener tabs things with the sticky tape on the back underneath her desk. The person in the cube next to her had a plug-in air freshener and one of those adjustable cones. She actually asked him if he brought those in because she stunk! She knew she stunk but just plain old didn't care :sick: . Poor guy, he's so shy and just fumbled with his words saying his wife got them for him because they reminded him of how she smells :laugh:

Of course whenever she used the bathroom she cleared it out....someone would go in to use it 10 minutes after she did and walk right out. Other women of her size would complain about her, too because they didn't understand how they could be her size and be able to wash themselves but she couldn't. (I really hope no one takes this the wrong way, like I am making fun of obese people--I am NOT. Like I said, other women her size would also complain, and for the record, they always smelled lovely :smile: )

Also had the one girl that would call in sick at least twice a week, no joke....and then post on FB how she was enjoying her "day off" or "4 day weekend"....but when she did come in she would just complain about her husband, about how her parents love her brother more than her, and about anything else that she thought would make people take pity on her. Honestly, it was better when she didn't come in and we were swamped :laugh:
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Mr. argue daily with his gf on his cell so loud for the whole office to hear.
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    The girl that works in the same office as I do, flosses her teeth at her desk after she eats....while she is talking to you. I gag!
  • jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Lady leaves her cell phone on full volume and NEVER ANWSERS IT. And it's not a soothing ringtone. no it's loud and like BAMP BANN NAN NAN!!!!! OMG!!!! Then she walks back from the cafeteria with 3 diet sodas and 4 bags of chips that she'll eat and drink in like 30 min...then wonders why he asthma is acting up.

OH and she has the stupidest husband ever. NO MELVIN, YOU PUT THE PEANUT BUTTER ON THE BREAD. No Melvin i can't come home and make your sandwitch. No melvin it's in the cupboard.

I feel like im going looney most days.
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The cube neighbor who NEVER stops talking... to herself, to me, on the phone, to someone over my head... she'll continue talking after I put in my earphones and have my back turned to her... she's talking right now.

And the really really smelly woman, she is pushing 400 lbs and has openly admitted she has a hard time keeping herself clean. It's a very distinct smell that is just gross.