30 day shred anyone?

Hey guys! I have done the 30 day shred a few times but I really want to make it all 30 days!

Anyone with me?
We'll do each level 10 days and report here with our complaints/successes.

Replies

• christieb143102
    christieb143102 Posts: 46 Member
    Whats making you stop. I was interested in this tape but wanted reviews on it. Feedback?
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    I'll give it a go if I can find some way to do it for free. It appears that it is a product you have to pay for?
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    I'm in! I started last week, but stopped for a few days cause I hurt my knee. I was just telling myself I was gonna restart, cause I made it to day 5... Lets do this!!
  • Nikki143
    Whats making you stop. I was interested in this tape but wanted reviews on it. Feedback?

The only 2 things that can stop one person are 1) not motivated, or 2) injury.. Or atleast in my book...
    Its good stuff, this 30 day shred... You just gotta stick with it!
  • Nikki143
    I'll give it a go if I can find some way to do it for free. It appears that it is a product you have to pay for?
    if you have comcast, its free on demand, otherwise you could purchase it from amazon.. I got it for $13.00
  • I'm in as well. I started last week but was planning on doing level one for another week. Good luck to us all!
  • I'll give it a go if I can find some way to do it for free. It appears that it is a product you have to pay for?
    if you have comcast, its free on demand, otherwise you could purchase it from amazon.. I got it for $13.00

Try Ebay. I got mine (brand new, factory sealed) for $3.50 + $4 shipping. I haven't done mine yet. Mine is a timing thing. I'm in the gym in the mornings and kids activities at night, so no time. Once band is over, I'll have evenings free to try it. :smile:
  • Nikki143

Try Ebay. I got mine (brand new, factory sealed) for $3.50 + $4 shipping. I haven't done mine yet. Mine is a timing thing. I'm in the gym in the mornings and kids activities at night, so no time. Once band is over, I'll have evenings free to try it. :smile:

ohmygawddd, how lucky are you to have gotten it SOOOO cheap!! LUCKY!:sad:
  • good timing! I just bought it yesterday and started today!!! I'm in!
    I really like it - not too tough yet but makes you sweat!!!
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    I just started it AGAIN yesterday So count me in

Kel:heart:
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member

ohmygawddd, how lucky are you to have gotten it SOOOO cheap!! LUCKY!:sad:

I got mine at K MART for $9.00
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    I've been a slow start, but have restarted it recently. I have done 3 days of level 1 but plan to make sure I get it in more often going forward.

I found it at my Target for $9, which is really good especially because you get it NOW.

My issue is laziness. However, with the shred being so short in time, I have no excuses really.

This is a really good workout. I didn't lose any pounds last time I worked through it but did lose inches I'm sure and got a lot more toned.

I am trying to add in some cardio to increase the fat loss, but will at least make sure I get this in.

Here's to a great 30 days!! Think we can all finish this by the year end? I don't do it everyday, but would like to get most days of the week.
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    I'm glad to have everyone in this with me! It keeps me accountable lol.
    Just finished level 1 and I am soaked!

To answer some questions:
    The reason I quit was lack of motivation. I just wasn't feeling it at the time. Now I am ready to do this. I WILL do this!
    I think level 3 is on demand for free, but I got the DVD at Walmart for $10

Good luck with day 1 everybody!
  • Rdahl2
    Rdahl2 Posts: 90
    I actually started doing it on Monday. So far love it..it definitely kicks your *kitten*. I have exercise on demand so the 30day shred videos are on there.
  • Nikki143
    I did the shred last night..only for 5 minutes.. BUt somethings better than nothing!
  • cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Okay guys today is Level 1, day 2.

Good luck!
  • nehtaeh
    I did level 1, day 4 last night.

I love this workout.

I like after doing it for a few days that I start to feel it working more. I can concentrate on form instead of just getting through.
  • What lb. dumbbells have you guys been using and are you able to use them throughout the entire workout? All I have right now are 5 lb. dumbbells and I just can't get myself to use them the entire time...
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Count me in! I'll start today. I have done Level 1, but not consistently. I really would like to get through all 30 days of the Shred.
  • nehtaeh
    I use 3 pound ones. When I started the first time around I didn't have any. Still a good workout, but the weights added a lot.