• cwvanek
    cwvanek Posts: 111
    Options
    So how is everyone doing?

I finished day 2 a few hours ago and I am REALLY feeling it! haha
  • Redneckwoman
    Redneckwoman Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 1 complete!!!! I use 3lb weights. When I frist started doing the shred two weeks ago I was using 1 lb weights. But I wanted something more plus I missed a few days in between So thats when I got heavier weights and started the whole thing over. What a big difference the weights have made. I am looking forward to getting all 30 days in. Thanks to everyone for keeping me motivated:flowerforyou:

Kel:heart:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 completed. I am using 3 pound weights. I did the Level 1 workout before using 2 pound weights. I have never attempted or even looked at the other levels. Fridays are usually my exercise day off, but I going to try to do the Shred tomorrow, too.
  • cwvanek
    Options
    Level 1, Day 3!

I'm sore.... but I'm gonna try and make it through it!
  • jennlabori
    Options
    Level 1 day 1
  • cwvanek
    Options
    Good luck to the newcomers!

Just finished day 3 and I feel GREAT. I was sore going into it but I don't feel it as much now.

I've also noticed an increase in my endurance already! I can keep up with the cardio moves and I am even doing some of the more advanced ones. I can't wait to see how I'll feel on day 10!
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    I really had to force myself to do day 4 last night but it ended up being my best day yet
  • nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    Took a day off of exercising totally last night. But, tonight its back on. I will get in a shred then do some ellipticalling. I'm excited and ready to get this baby weight off.

I bought some new clothes and would love to not have to worry about my belly any longer. And, the jeans will fit great with a little more toning. They fit now, but after washing they'll be a little tighter. I can tone a bit and they'll be perfect all the time.

Lets do it!!
  • bugs759
    bugs759 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Not even sure what it is......but am interested....
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 complete. Also power walked 4 miles.:flowerforyou:
  • marilla
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Level 1. Friday is usually my day of exercise rest, so I am just proud of myself for doing it.
  • lady40
    Options
    Is it too late to join? I have just started and have not been doing any exercise really. Just can't get motivated. This may be the just what I need to get started.
  • cwvanek
    Options
    Welcome to all the newcomers!

Today is Level 1, Day 4 for me... wish me luck!

I feel great, though. No soreness or stiffness this morning! And my knees have quit cracking :laugh:
  • lady40
    Options
    Level 2 day 1. Felt like I was going to collapse, but I finished.:happy:Fios only has level 2 available on On demand.
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Well today will be day 5 level one. My boyfriend says he is going to do the workout with me today....Can't wait to see how he does:wink:
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late, I want to join! On Demand has a few days but I'm not quite sure how this works with the different levels and days...I'm going out shopping later so I will look for it today!
  • marilla
    Options
    Completed Day 3 of Level 1. It was hard to get motivated to do it because I worked out this morning, but knowing that I had made the commitment helped me through. "It's only 20 minutes" I keep telling myself.
  • Redneckwoman
    Options
    Day five level one complete. And my boyfreind did it too. He said the pushups were the hardest for him. Although he is in great shape.
  • ZeldaCat
    Options
    Ugh! I skipped out yesterday (and ate terribly) gotta get back on track today!