Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred anyone?

Replies

• nehtaeh
    nehtaeh Posts: 2,849 Member
    Day 5 level 1 today. And, I did 20 minutes on the elliptical.
  • level 2 day 2. 30 days right? okay. I'll do my best. Really wishing they had level 1 available. :ohwell:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Day 4 Level 1 tonight. I didn't get any other workout in, but I am going to try to do the 30DS at the minimum every day for 30 days.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    I did level 1 day 1 today back to it again tommorrow
  • nehtaeh
    level 2 day 2. 30 days right? okay. I'll do my best. Really wishing they had level 1 available. :ohwell:

I actually like level 2 a lot better. Level 3 is the hardest for me but it goes the quickest. Level 1 is my least favorite. But, she does say that each level is a good workout on its own.
  • nehtaeh
    Going to do day 6, level 1 tonight. Hopefully I can bust out the rest of level 1 this week - especially with the holidays!
  • Did level 2, day 1 yesterday...I must say it was pretty tough. I had to put down my weights a few times and take a couple breaks but I will keep at it and hope I improve!
  • bugs759
    bugs759 Posts: 22 Member
    My amazon copy for $9 shipped over weekend...can't wait to start.
  • Level 2, day 2 - done. It really got me sweating today!
  • marilla
    Day 5 Level 1 of 30 Day Shred. Halfway through my Level 1 days.
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Ok so I'm a little late but I went ahead and started the 30 day shred yesterday and all I have to say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hurt *laughs*

Muscles that I didn't know I had are screaming at me. Laughing even hurts and I'm a happy person and laugh a lot. SUCKS! lol but like my co-worker keeps saying "Pain is weakness leaving the body" I just wish I didn't have THIS much weakness lol
  • So I totally got off track the last few days... My excuse is a nasty cold, but really, exercising probably would have made me feel better. Endorphins you know. So tomorrow morning is a new day, and a new start. Day 1 (again) of Level 1!

It is awesome that so many people are doing this!!!
  • marilla
    Day 6 Level 1 completed. Another day down!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    I did day 2 of 30 day shred level 1

just curious how many calories others are burning like today i burned 151 cals not sure if i am not pushing myself hard enough
  • nehtaeh

just curious how many calories others are burning like today i burned 151 cals not sure if i am not pushing myself hard enough

How do you know you burned 151? Do you have a HRM?

I always just estimated that I burned between 250 - 300. I have no idea, but that was based on what others found when they used a HRM. They were approx. the same size as me as well.
  • LisaZaugg1976

How do you know you burned 151? Do you have a HRM?

I always just estimated that I burned between 250 - 300. I have no idea, but that was based on what others found when they used a HRM. They were approx. the same size as me as well.

yes I have HRM wish I burned 250-300 cals!!!
  • marilla
    Did not do the shred today :( But I did do 30 minutes of strength and 45 minutes of cardio.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    I did shred today did day 3 of level 1 will do it again tommorrow :) burned less calories today not sure 138 calories but it was 55% fat according to my Polar
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Just finished day 2 on level 1. SO Proud of myself for doing this on thanksgiving!
  • marilla
    Skipped the Shred yesterday, though I did do 60 minutes of Tae-robics.
This discussion has been closed.