whats your treat at goal?

Options

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I don't know! I tend to think of experiences as rewards, but I try not to put those off because I like to continue living while on my way to my fitness goal. So, huh. Probably something like clothes :)
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I want a whole spa day. Nails done, hair dyed, pedicure, facial, and massage.

And... If I ever win the lottery... a tummy tuck!

And...... Anal.

:drinker:
  • bhankiii
    bhankiii Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I'll be looking for a masseur. I used to get a massage once a month before I got fat, looking forward to it again. I'm also in a bet with a friend, whoever loses the most by August 15th gets a pie. We're neck and neck both down about 45 pounds. Nothing motivates like pie.
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    Ditto on the more ink, but that's just because I keep spending too much money on groceries! Plus my side piece is now taking over my body so I need a little balance. :bigsmile:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I plan to get professional photographs done with my husband. We eloped so never even had professional shots done for our wedding or anything. Unless you count the occasional family portraits done at Sears (I don't) we've never had professional pics done. I want to have some taken in new workout gear, some in a swim suit, some in a nice dress. And of course, one of my husband picking me up! Though he's very strong and can lift me at my current weight, I just feel humungous and uncomfortable when he does so, you know?
  • lorribabe03
    Options
    a new bikini :)
  • Anaconda62
    Anaconda62 Posts: 181
    Options
    I'd wait six months at least to maintain that goal weight, but I want a trip to Central America, a pair of beautiful tall leather boots, and an inflatable kayak. Sort of a disparate list, but that's pretty much it.

I figured a new wardrobe doesn't count since it's sort of a necessity.
  • ccarroll60
    Options
    Lonestar Exotics in Austin, TX rents supercars for 1 hour or 24 hours. I will reward myself by signing up to drive a Ferrari F430 or a Lamborghini Gallardo throught the Texas Hill Country, maybe even a Dodge Viper. What a thrill. I will be so haooy to be able to fit in the drivers seat of one of those cars.
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm going to reward myself with a little "side action". Anyone interested, hit me up! :bigsmile:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Harley Davidson Heritage Softtail Classic!

An Old Boy......niiiiice
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Definitely a new wardrobe and a ribcage tattoo. I always wanted one and I'm pretty close so soon enough.
  • chikpea83
    chikpea83 Posts: 4
    Options
    NOT a food reward for sure! That's how I got fat in the first place! It makes about as much sense to me as an acoholic who is sober for 30 days rewarding the goal with a big Long Island Iced Tea. I feel that using food as a reward is a very dangerous psychological game to play. We have replaced "food rewards" in our home with "activity" rewards - local tourist attractions, local outdoor activities, afternoon drive to somewhere we've never been, etc. When I reach first 50 lb goal, I will reward myself with a new pair of fun shoes. When I have lost 100 lbs, I plan to take a Route 66 road trip cross country in an RV (never did that before). We are already planning hiking trails to visit! When I have reached my final goal (-150 lbs), I plan to visit Scotland and meet some of my distant relatives.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    Breast Implants :)
  • angeldaae
    angeldaae Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    1) A new wardrobe, including lingerie
    2) A boudoir photoshoot
    3) A cruise with DH
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    A belly button piercing (though I'm too chicken to do it) and a few new tattoos that I've been wanting. :smile:

But first, I've got to get that six-pack!
  • almostatgoalweight
    almostatgoalweight Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    My "treat" is getting a girlfriend! I made a promise to myself a long time ago to not go overseas until I was at goal weight. I've been in contact with someone from another country for a while now, she knows that I won't leave the country until I'm at goal weight. I've only got 9kg to go (lost 19) so it's gonna happen reasonably soon.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I plan to get professional photographs done with my husband. We eloped so never even had professional shots done for our wedding or anything. Unless you count the occasional family portraits done at Sears (I don't) we've never had professional pics done. I want to have some taken in new workout gear, some in a swim suit, some in a nice dress. And of course, one of my husband picking me up! Though he's very strong and can lift me at my current weight, I just feel humungous and uncomfortable when he does so, you know?

Love this!!! I'm planning on get some family portraits done. Always wanted to bu hated how I looked. Planning on doing it this Fall!
  • melsmars
    melsmars Posts: 21
    Options
    some more ink and a hair cut!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    new clothes to fit my new body :)
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My next door neighbor. .. LOL Joking.

But.. new clothes - Bikini - Tattoos, few piercings - And maybe a boyfriend haha