Had to share my excitement with someone...

Options

Replies

• kappyblu
    kappyblu Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    I needed to see this. You are doing so awesome! I have been falling off that wagon so much and barely holding on. I am struggling so bad. You are an inspiration and you reminded me of how I felt when I first started my journey. Keep it up and I am going to keep trying. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • beneficiaryofpossibility
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up! I love these kinds of posts.. they definitely give me some great inspiration.
  • 3ofmine
    3ofmine Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You go you strong woman you!! I started my journey at 304 and I'm 281 now..I am like you I'm SHOCKED that I'm doing it some days. I went for a run(slow jog) the other day and was so freaking excited when I did 3 miles..I walked/jogged but I jogged..lol. I was stunned that I was able to do it. It's the little things that I am enjoying so much that I can do now like walking around in the stores without having to go somewhere and push a cart. I can walk into walmart and get what I need without pushing a cart. I can just go in and walk around..it's amazing..I feel like I have been in prison and have been let free...I can do things now that I haven't been able to do in YEARS! Congrats to you...we can do this..it will take a little while but you have SO GOT THIS!!

Angel :)
  • saniyah1
    saniyah1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the great work ;)
  • AnnMarie518
    Options
    YOU are the type of person that inspires me to continue with my own journey. I may not have as much body weight to loose as you, but i have my own challenges in my journey. Thank you so very much for having the courage to tell your story AND show pictures. It will help so many more people then you realize, and you look AMAZING!

Would love to add you to my friends list. I could really use your positive attitude!
  • momentum2012
    Options
    You go girl! Any time you get disheartened, think of the high you're on now and how you got there!!
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the good work. Stories like yours are truly inspiring.:happy:
  • RebeccaMT2012
    Options
    You go girl!! That's fantastic... keep up the great work!!! You're a huge inspiration!!!!!
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Your doing great, that is what it's all about not giving up :happy:
  • Southernsass6885
    Southernsass6885 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO EXCITING! You've gotta be so proud of yourself! That's a lot to accomplish and I think it's great! keep it up:D
  • Drakonhold
    Drakonhold Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    58 pounds is AWESOME!! Great work!

Thanks for sharing~~You're an inspiration. :D
  • OliesMommy0109
    Options
    OMG you look awesome girl!!! Keep it up you look HAWWTT!!
  • lioda123
    lioda123 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You go girl! That's awesome!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,611 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful job! You are doing so well for you and setting a wonderful example for your daughters! Thank you for sharing. Your strength is awesome!
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    WOW what an amazing job!! :D
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! You rock girl! Kudos!!:flowerforyou:
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Stories like yours make me so happy to be apart of MFP. Keep on doing what your doing, cause it is working. =)
  • mel5989
    mel5989 Posts: 80
    Options
    Great job and dedication! Keep on a movin!
  • lower50
    lower50 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am really excited for you! You have no idea how good you are going to feel when you go to try on new clothes. I am especially excited for you to find out how it feels to be able to bend over and tie your shoes with ease, and play with your daughters without getting out of breadth! Great job!
  • Luly7jc
    Luly7jc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Excellent job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!