NSV - an end to chub rub

Options
13»

Replies

• julepgirl
    julepgirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Priceless! Congratulations! I look forward to the day I can say the same. I've got those knickers - I use the name pettipants cause it makes them sound a little nicer than "better not get lucky knickers". But I guess in my heart I know they're one and the same.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to no longer suffering the "chub rub," but I'll be kinda sad to stop wearing my homemade partypants. They're fancy pettipants with ruffles and whatnots to make them look more appealing should I get lucky... :D

Congrats to you!
  • dy9em7
    dy9em7 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Shhhhh….my co-workers wonder why I am laughing!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to no longer suffering the "chub rub," but I'll be kinda sad to stop wearing my homemade partypants. They're fancy pettipants with ruffles and whatnots to make them look more appealing should I get lucky... :D
    I had stretch lace ones, but it just meant I ended up with a lace pattern embossed into my cellulite for hours afterwards :blushing:
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    So funny yet so TRUE!!
  • flisafakto
    flisafakto Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, thank you so much for this! I can't wait to see if I ever get rid of chub rub! It's been in my life for as long as I can remember, and as someone who wears mostly dresses and skirts, it has NOT been easy! Thank heaven for tan pantyhose...
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV.

Just think, now you can go shopping for new underwear.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You are so awesome!!!
  • herlittlegreendress
    herlittlegreendress Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    This was absolutely hilarious!!! Great post! And congrats on making chub rub a thing of the past! I look forward to that day myself. :D
  • dareacceptor
    dareacceptor Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I don't think another string had ever made me smile so much. Thanks so much for putting into words what so many of us have experienced, and with so much wit. Can't wait to join the club...

LOL!!!
  • rjnandjosh
    rjnandjosh Posts: 168
    Options
    you are my hero BH! I can't wait to get there. "Super Proud Of You!" WOO HOO!
  • Flyer615
    Flyer615 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I'd like to congratulate you on the chub rub thing, but I would be more excited about the getting-lucky thing. You go girl!

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about the white dress and the ice lolly (whatever the hell that is - a popsicle, maybe?). Sure hope it wasn't grape. Grape is my favorite. Such a waste.
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! !! Oh goshhh im hoping to reach your point soon because i miss wearing skirts,dresses and shorts!

Please what did you do! any pointers??
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    HILARIOUS! I'm happy for no chub rub, but thrilled that I'm not the only woman dealing with this. HAHAHAHAHA!:laugh:
  • khloee1
    khloee1 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :laugh: lol! Oh my..that was funny! Glad to hear one of us isn't dealing with chub rub...haha! I still have it and am trying hard to just make it go away :sad:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is super news! I can't wait to be able to accomplish that feat!
  • MustBeTheRows
    MustBeTheRows Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought chub rub was something completely different.
  • Yaya28
    Yaya28 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Thank you making me smile today and giving me one more reason to keep going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!