What's for dinner???

Options

Replies

• BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Tonight is baked tilapia that I season with lime juice and garlic, topped with a couple small slices of avocado and a little bit of peach mango salsa. Seriously---it's freaking amazing. I don't even remember how I came up with it, but it's SO good! I have a small salad on the side with it, and my bf and son have black beans and corn with it as their sides. No pics, but it's pretty delish.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Good old faithful spaghetti & turkey sausage meatballs. I'm going to dice up a couple fresh tomatoes & zucchini and put them in the sauce too.
  • MissCheese
    MissCheese Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Seasoned pan fried cod fillet with savoy cabbage and green beans sauteed with a couple of slices of streaky bacon and boiled baby new potatoes.
  • Sheilashoo
    Sheilashoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    We had pinto beans for the first time ever tonight - it's not something we see too often in the UK.
    So we had a couple of really good quality British pork sausages, lots of steamed pointed green cabbage (shredded with roasted pine nuts and a teeny bit of butter tossed through) and pinto beans! yum :)
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    We had pinto beans for the first time ever tonight - it's not something we see too often in the UK.
    So we had a couple of really good quality British pork sausages, lots of steamed pointed green cabbage (shredded with roasted pine nuts and a teeny bit of butter tossed through) and pinto beans! yum :)

That sounds yummy!!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken, salad and this
    http://www.skinnytaste.com/2008/07/zucchini-casserole-25-pts.html

Skinny Taste is awesome. :happy:

I love skinny taste too - but did you see this thing has 1/4 CUP of oil?! :noway:
    I'm confused. I would think with bisquick - your wet ingredient could easily be milk & egg (which this has egg).....
    Over 1/3 of the fat and cals in this dish come from the oil alone. It looks d-lish - and I printed it and will totally try it with milk. :wink:
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    bought a plain roast beef sandwich w/ lettuce/tomato on a baguette from Au Bon Pain this afternoon. Ate half for lunch, and I'll eat half for dinner. 250 calories/half--love it!
  • duncan_mc64
    duncan_mc64 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Garden Fresh Butter Beans and Brown Rice...maybe some steamed cabbage
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Garden Fresh Butter Beans and Brown Rice...maybe some steamed cabbage

Totally gonna make Butter Beans and Cabbage. Yum! Thanks for the idea! :love:
  • ppetl
    ppetl Posts: 3
    Options
    Pork chop cooked on grill and baked sweet potato
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    hey.. I found that when I used an egg white to coat the sweet potatoes instead of EVOO, they are actually crispier! But I don't microwave them first either...

I'm going to have to try that, thanks!
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I had a portion of wholewheat pasta bake and salad :D I have to make enough for 6 for a family of 4 because my brother and dad insist on HUGE portions... but it's still less than 340 cals per portion!
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Last night: 97% fat free Hebrew National Hot Dogs, Spaghetti Squash with no salt seasoning, flax bread, mushrooms and spicy mustard, small salad and grapes

Tonight: Probably Chicken stir fry or possibly grilled chicken with a fruit salsa on top with a side of sugar pea snaps, green beans or broccoli. Possibly some coconut, too, not sure.
  • sixfootaliw
    Options
    Homemade stir fry beef in oyster sauce with rice. Bit of a treat at 800 cals but I earned it today! I trim the beef well and mix in loads of mushrooms to pack it out and fill me up more. It was yummy!
  • juliaamilee
    juliaamilee Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Family is having frozen pizza as I work. I get nothing, over indugled at lunch I am shocked a brisket sandwich had 790 calories!! Maybe some cereal? or some yogurt.. SIGH......
  • runfatmanrun
    runfatmanrun Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    No pics but hamburger and sweet potato fries. Fries using sweet potatoes not from the freezer.
  • kitinboots
    kitinboots Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I had pan-fried swordfish with roasted veggies and chimmichurri sauce. I wasn't going to have rice, but it came from a restaurant so I used 2/3cup of the white rice provided to soak up the sauce. Mmmm. Yummy, a little naughty but still within my calories/macros.
  • AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Toastadas Baked!! Corn tortilla with a little olive oil to make em crispy N home made refried beans from dried pinto beans
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Pork chop with grilled onions :)
  • kimnaaron4ever
    Options
    We are having baked chicken parmesan (recipe from skinnytaste.com). I will be having steamed broccoli as my side while the kiddies will be having angel hair pasta! Very yummy!