• thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this!

Name: Meaghan. c:
    SW (my overall current): 219.2
    Waist/hip: 36/45 inches
    Size: 16/18. (mostly 16)
    Goal: to have all my measurements within the 30 inches range (meanin to lose 6 inches from my hips), to start C25K, and to finish level 1 of 30 day shred with the advanced moves and weights.
    Bonus goal: to lose a dress size.
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Im so in def need a challenge group been battling thyroid illness now trying to get back on track healthy is the new wealthy =)

NAME: JEN
    WEIGHT: 155.6
    WAIST/HIP:35/39 I THINK LOL WILL MEASURE AND UPDATE ONCE IM SURE
    HEIGHT:5'3
    DRESS SIZE:11/12
    GOAL: TO BECOME MORE FIT GOING TO BE JUGGLING BETWEEN EXERCISES (I.E. GYM CLASSES LIKE ZUMBA,BODY SCULPT,RUNNING ,JOGGING,INSANITY ETC), ALSO KEEP CALORIES DOWN / EATING HEALTHIER,& TRY TO LOSE 10 LBS)

THIS WEEK I HAVE LOST 4 LBS BUT STRUGGLED SCALE WENT UP & DOWN SO FAR MAINTAINED CURRENT WEIGHT FOR 2 DAYS.
  • tmpayton
    tmpayton Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    gotta wait til I get home.....
  • wren176
    wren176 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I'm in if you still have room for me:) I'll post measurements tonight.
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    NAME: Melissa
    WEIGHT: 155 lbs
    WAIST/HIPS: 29/39
    HEIGHT: 5'1
    DRESS SIZE: 10-11
    GOALS: the end of July & beginning of August, we will be having our family vacation. By then I plan to finish Insanity. I want to lose a pant size so I would love to be 8-9 by then. I want to be at least 150 lbs. I want to have lost at least 6-7 inches in my body.
  • zzzzia
    zzzzia Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I am in as well :)
    Name: Izzie
    Weight: 209.8 lbs
    Dress size: 14
    Goals: Be in Onederland :)
  • skinnyBellgirl
    skinnyBellgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am sooooo in this... : )

Name: skinnyBellgirl
    Starting Weight: 176.6
    Starting Dress Size: 12/14
    Goal Weight: 165
    Goal Dress Size: 10/12

Thanks for the push! (I need as many as I can get)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    My goals this week are to get back on track- I haven't had a GOOD workout in over a month because after work, and then playin with my 2 year old son all I want to do is go to bed. The last two days i've worked out but nothing like before because I haven't in so long so I feel dead after 10 minutes. Last night I did about 20 minutes on the kettlebell. As far as weight, I'd like to lose 5 lbs by next friday. And food- continue to eat healthy!!
  • teganpreston
    teganpreston Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    This is definitely the boost I need this month. Spent the last month with far too much up and down due to social occasions and being naughty! July is the month to PUSH IT!!!

Name: Tegan
    SW: 163.5
    Starting Dress Size: UK 12/US 8
    Goal Weight: 153.5
    Goal Dress Size: UK 10/US 6
    Bonus Goal: For the British weather to buck up it's ideas and let the sun out so I can rock my gorgeous Size 10 bikini I bought!
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!! I've got everyones name and information up on my charts! We have 24 people aboard this 30 days challenge! Only one spot left! Cut off is 25 for this challenge!

WELL I CAN'T WAIT TO GET GOING!! We are all here to find some motivation and get those numbers moving!! Please come back to this group thread to keep in touch! Get involved...Post motivational quotes, ask questions about how everyones day is going, or just check in and see whats going on! We all have the capability of succeeding! It's up to us and our will power to do this!

I know I asked earlier, but what is your goal for THIS WEEK? I'll start with myself...I want to see at least 2 pounds gone, and actually do EVERY SINGLE workout on my Brazil Butt Lift. I sometimes get in the habit of just doing 1 of the 2 workouts in that day, and my goal is to do NOT SKIP ONE WORKOUT THIS WEEK!

Set small goals, and reach them! Good Luck all!! =)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    A few quotes I love:

When you get to a plateau, think of it as a landing on the stairway to your goal. And maintenance is a lifelong plateau, so a bit of "rehearsal" for maintenance isn't the worst thing in the world.

"Any experience can be transformed into something of value. Everything depends on the way you look at things. You cannot have the success without the failures.

&&&&&&&&&& last but not least,

"NOTHING tastes as good as being skinny FEELS."
  • DJ478
    Options
    MY GOALS WILL BE 2LBS ALSO GNA SET A SCHEDULE FOR THE WEEK INCLUDING MEALS AND PROBABLY DO EXERCISES LIKE ZUMBA/INSANITY/RUNNING
  • schmittie01
    schmittie01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    NAME: Kary
    Starting weight:150
    Waist & hip measurements (optional)
    Dress size: 8-10
    Goal: 145
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My goal for the week is to buy more healthy foods, find better lunches for next week then what i have been having (lean cuisines and healthy choice tv dinners), drop about 2lbs, and finish stage 1 of NROLFW
  • DJ478
    Options
    So I also decided to cut back on carbs for this week new to it any suggestion ?
  • thmprdale
    thmprdale Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

My goal for this week is to get through the first week of c25k and get through one set of level one of 30DS. So far I've made it halfway through the cardio. :) I also hope to lose either a pound or an inch off my hips.
  • elrington58
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Penny
    Current weight is 265 lbs and I"m up for it :-)
  • KristinArredondo
    KristinArredondo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    @DJ- i am also trying to maintain a low carb diet. It really helps boost weight loss and burn fat. Some of the things that I love eating are bacon wrapped chicken, very easy to make...also, I make these lettuce wraps with chicken tomatoes and mozzarella, they are so good! Go to my previous posts and you'll see the recipe and pictures! Basically, any combination of meats, veggies, cheeses, salad. One of my favorite go to meals is just chicken topped with avocado tomato and mozz cheese and serve with a salad. Let me know how it goes! Cause lemme tell ya...

EATING ZERO CARBS OR LOW CARBS ARE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT! But it dEfinately can be done with some strong will power! If you are eating lots of protein and veggies all day, you are most likely going to be full and satisfied. You can do it!
  • shoeluver67
    shoeluver67 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in too!!

Karen
    SW: 212
    Dress: 16
    Goal: 15 lbs in 30 days...get 30 minutes of exercise 6 days a week (it's only a half hour...i can DO that)...conquer my sugar/carb addiction! and ENTER ONEDERLAND!!!

Goal this week: Go Paleo for one week
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Hey im so excited about this challenge by then end il be going on holiday I leave 30th July this is the perfect motivation. I just want to double check when we weigh/measure in again :D x