Guess my weight :)

Options
124»

Replies

• ster81
    ster81 Posts: 249
    Options
    should have read that you posted 143 already =P You look awesome i was close =P
  • carachel2
    carachel2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Ha..I'm 5"10 and I was going to guess 142. It is REALLY hard having a good, realistic body image of yourself when you are tall also. You look great.
  • mrscarrey
    mrscarrey Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look so attractive and healthy!! Seriously, the scale means nothing when you're in this good of shape! I know we all have a "number" in mind, but really, overall health is so much more important!! Hopefully you come to realize how great you look and enjoy your health and wonderful body! Great job!
  • heatherab78
    Options
    Who cares about the scale?!?! You look so freaking awesome! Keep up the GREAT WORK! Toned, muscular, flat belly. You are the body I envy.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
  • It_never_ends
    It_never_ends Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I was going to guess 140-150. I'm 5'8 and 150 but not nearly as strong as you are.
  • xiala
    xiala Posts: 50
    Options
    I only weigh myself once every two weeks now that 1) it's harder for me to lose weight because I'm so close to my goal and 2) I'm gaining a lot of muscle. The scale can be discouraging at the point that you and I are at. What matters is how your body feels to you.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I am gonna say 131.37 ;). You look fabulous btw!
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    Ah-- already posted. You look amazing.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I was thinking 135ish. If I looked at all like you I would be very happy!! You are beautiful!!! Enjoy!!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    You look great so don't sweat the scales ;)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    130 was a bit too thin in my opinion. Your current weight is much better. Your height adds pounds too so don't compare yourself to shorter people. I'm a straw-less scarecrow at 185 but then I'm 6'2".
  • pkfrankel
    pkfrankel Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Don't be discouraged! BMI for your height and weight is 21.7 which is right in the middle of normal range 18.8 to 24.9.
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Omfg!!! Your arms are amazing!!! That is my trouble zone it seems like all the fat I consume goes straight to them!!! > (. lol.... What do u do??

By the way I wouldn't care how much I weight if I had those arms!!! ; )
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. @___@ You are one of "THOSE" girls that all of us see walk by and feel a pang of envy.

Congrats on all of your hard work and amazing body!
  • ChristineandRoxy
    ChristineandRoxy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Wow i weigh 138 and you look 1000 times better than me wow you look amazing im very jealous right now!
  • JAllen32
    JAllen32 Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    What? No thigh gap? MAHAHAHA!! You look freakin' hott lady!!! Very strong and sexy!!! Please don't ever ever be disappointed in THAT body, because its incredible and shows a lot of hard work. *stunning* I wanna be as hot as you some day!!!! ::goes to do1000 pushups::
  • MissLucyDee
    MissLucyDee Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hahahahahaha see the advantage of guess the weight of the cake stalls as opposed to guess the weight of the person is cakes can't possibly get offended!