Replies

• halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    DANG! That is spectacular! :D
  • going2befit4ever
    going2befit4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    you've inspired me to dust off the dvds and try again well done and major kudos to you
  • BarbBlue
    BarbBlue Posts: 251
    Options
    That's great! I am going to start that program too!
  • kerriecragg08
    Options
    GOOGLE it.
  • Spence_
    Spence_ Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    You rock :) That's amazing progress in such short a space of time... Consider me impressed!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome progress. Great job!
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I am inspired. I start Insanity on Monday - just got my dvd's yesterday.
  • moosejuice16
    Options
    Fantastic progress for 34 days! Make sure to post up the 90 day pics!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Holy Moly!!! WTG!
  • Avasmama2000
    Avasmama2000 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look phenomenal!!!
  • lawandabradley
    lawandabradley Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the work :-)
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    You look great! Can't wait to see the afters! Keep it up!
  • sassafrasy
    sassafrasy Posts: 113
    Options
    oh my....damn girl you look good! i just may have to splurge and buy P90X.....
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Omg you're hot! Wow
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    great results!
  • natwen
    natwen Posts: 81
    Options
    Oh wow!! I am doing P90x too, and have been discouraged because the numbers haven't been showing yet (I am on week 3) but this motivates me!
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    WOW....Yup..u lost inches!! Looking healthy!
  • Jenny111372
    Jenny111372 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I plan on starting this Monday and I'm wondering what it is I'm in for! :) As of yesterday I met and surpassed my "magic number" but would like to lose another 3 pounds and try to tighten up some areas so I hope this helps! Keep up the good work! :)
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Those are some pretty amazing results! Great job!! I've done 2 rounds of P90X and let me say this - after trying tons of different workouts, going to the gym, etc. P90X was the only thing that helped me lose weight. Lost 30 pounds and have kept it off for over a year and a half now.

It's definitely a combination of the workouts and the great nutrition plan provided with the program. If you want to see the best results possible, you gotta try both. It took me a while to get the hang of the nutrition piece but I'm doing very, very well with it now.

If anyone needs advice or guidance on P90X and/or the nutrition plan, send me a message. I'd be happy to help. It'll help me put my P90X certification to good use by helping you out! :smile:
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Ok, just gonna be honest here. Your stomach looks great and your boobs look a lot better too. Sorry...that's all thats in the photo. Not trying to be a perv. Super job. Can't wait to see the full 90 days.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!