Breasts or fat??

Options
missfelicia6
missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Replies

• Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!
    so you prefer heavy women?
  • tadpole242
    tadpole242 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Healthy women with small breasts,
    any man say differerent is suffering Oedipus complex
  • Ariberri9
    Ariberri9 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I think women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful, so I can't say if I prefer one over the other.
  • MrTypical
    MrTypical Posts: 24
    Options
    If they are the first to go, does that mean they are also the first fat to come back? If so drop to your ideal body image and then put a few pounds back on. Now best of both worlds.
  • nickiog
    nickiog Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    If they are the first to go, does that mean they are also the first fat to come back? If so drop to your ideal body image and then put a few pounds back on. Now best of both worlds.

if only it really worked like that lol
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!

You've never seen a skinny girl with big boobs?
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    Unfortunately, no, they're not the first to come back. Women get screwed every time.
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    I think women of all shapes and sizes are beautiful, so I can't say if I prefer one over the other.
    I like where your head's at...nice!! :)
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I think a woman who takes care of herself is hot. If feel strongly that you want them, you can always buy them ;)
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    A handful is all they need i hear ;)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Everyone is going to have a preference specific to that person's taste. I have large breasts regardless of the rest of my body, but I'd prefer them smaller.
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I have to say this is the only place I haven't lost yet! I'd love to lose from here to be honest.
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    A boob in the hand is worth two in the shirt. What I am saying is your partner will love your boobs the way they are. What do you want? Personally I would prefer to be a bit cuddly with decent sized breasts than totally skinny with none, but that's what I am comfortable with. Do what you're comfortable one, who cares what guys think.
  • kimi233
    kimi233 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I asked my hubs that, I said you can either have me with a little chunk and bigger boobs (not that I'm big busted anyways), or have me fit and they shrink... or you can pay for my boob job and have the best of both worlds. LOL Of course as a good hubby his answer..."whatever will make you happy and feel good dear."
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    Fat breasts. Boom!

You've never seen a skinny girl with big boobs?
    Yes of course I have, but for ME it doesn't work that way...my original post said "me personally". Not ALL women!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
  • LifeOnMars_
    LifeOnMars_ Posts: 755 Member
    Options

^ this....

and personally... I would rather be fit with small breasts... If you're so concerned about the size of your breasts you can always look into implants ;)
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options

THIS. When you ask a question like this be prepared for your self esteem to go up and down over and over.