The second option.
  • thebaconbeast
    thebaconbeast Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I choose both at the same time.
  • Ditriplez
    Ditriplez Posts: 6
    Options
    Everything is about how fat, and breast you have. If you're just a little fat, and huge breasts, you're more attarctive than a "plank" woman (no fat, no breasts). Everything it's about how it's compensated the fat you have with the breasts you have
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    A handful is all they need i hear ;)
    Two handfulls and a mouthful, then there is the other one... that's how I like them! :bigsmile:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    "Fat" breasts don't count, it's just fat people.

Someone in shape, low body fat, and a nice rack (big or small) = :love:
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    when i slim , my breasts are still intact...lucky me
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Damn it!!!! I thought, by the title of the thread, this was going to be a picture game. :explode:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Why do you care so much what others like?
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Definitely fit with larger breasts. Implants are a great way to go IMO.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?

THIS. When you ask a question like this be prepared for your self esteem to go up and down over and over.
    Oh I'm comfortable either way. I'm just asking what looks better through other peoples eyes.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I had this conversation with my husband the other day. I asked him how he would feel if I got down to my goal weight and ended up with much smaller breasts (I'm currently a D, but when I was thin before I was a small C). He said that me feeling good about my body, my health, and being able to be active with him, and go the the beach etc far out weighed any possibility of me having smaller boobs.
  • dfborders
    dfborders Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    It is a matter of what YOU find attractive!! How do you enjoy looking...Trust me I have a friend who was a gymnast when she was younger and a marathon runner as she got older - she never had breasts - it didn't stop men from hitting on her. I have always had breasts even when I lose weight they don't go away and I also get hit on heavy or more in shape (I have never been thin:wink: so I won't say that). But it is really about how happy YOU are with your body and your confidence level. Plus push-up bras work wonders:happy: My friend had tons of those!!
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    Thinner, healthy women with small breasts.
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    Damn it!!!! I thought, by the title of the thread, this was going to be a picture game. :explode:
    HA...
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    It's all about the perky.
  • missfelicia6
    Options
    I had this conversation with my husband the other day. I asked him how he would feel if I got down to my goal weight and ended up with much smaller breasts (I'm currently a D, but when I was thin before I was a small C). He said that me feeling good about my body, my health, and being able to be active with him, and go the the beach etc far out weighed any possibility of me having smaller boobs.
    Very nice...that was good advice :)
  • zenchild
    zenchild Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    If they are the first to go, does that mean they are also the first fat to come back? If so drop to your ideal body image and then put a few pounds back on. Now best of both worlds.

The first to go is the last to come back. The first place you gain is the last place you lose. For most women we gain in the middle first so the boobs are gone long before the hips.

That said, everyone has a different experience. Some women don't change at all. If band size goes down and the breasts don't, you'll actually end up with a larger cup size. Some get perkier and appear larger. Some women shrink.

I'd rather be thinner and smaller. I can buy new boobies a lot easier than I can buy nice abs.
  • romanticizing
    romanticizing Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i have big boobs, but i had big boobs before i gained weight, but i reaaaallly hope they shrink as i lose weight :-)
  • Drenched_N_Motivation
    Drenched_N_Motivation Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    "Fat" breasts don't count, it's just fat people.

Someone in shape, low body fat, and a nice rack (big or small) = :love:

Dang you're hot.
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Slim, smaller boobs >>> Fat, big boobs..

Plus, when they're smaller they stay perkier (as someone mentioned above). I much prefer a B-cup to a D-cup.