Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Having been overly blessed (or cursed?!) in the knockers department all of my life i honestly would love to be fit and have smaller boobs (not tiny or flat chested though!!). I really don't mind my boobs, but they do get in the way a lot and make it hard to buy cute tops :grumble: I asked my husband if he thinks my boobs have gotten smaller since i've lost weight and he said yes but i think he finds me more attractive now because i feel more confident and sexay :bigsmile:

BTW i've never understood why women would want to pay to get fake ones and be top heavy?!
  • Shamrock_me
    Shamrock_me Posts: 161
    Options
    I'm a chick....I have had BIG boobs and now I have tiny boobs.
    I would rather have pecs.
    Though bras and cleavage are good for holding things, like my chapstick, a pencil, perhaps a bottle of water.
    So other than having an extra "pocket", boobs are annoying and get in the way.

LMAO that place to stash my snack apple as I'm going out the door with my hands full - yep I do that too!!! The boobie cache!!
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    Not because you are fat then you have big breasts...its in the genes.
  • simpson1028
    simpson1028 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This! Don't have to worry about buying pants with pockets! "Excuse me, my bosom is ringing." HAHAHAHAHA!
  • sashanicole88
    sashanicole88 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Personally I have gone from a very full "C" to a modesty small "B" - but I actually love the way they look and feel now compared to how they were. They are small, but they fit me perfectly and I love them :wink:
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Though bras and cleavage are good for holding things, like my chapstick, a pencil, perhaps a bottle of water.

LMAO that place to stash my snack apple as I'm going out the door with my hands full - yep I do that too!!! The boobie cache!!

I went for Mexican yesterday with a friend and I was eating a chip with salsa. Some fell off the chip and landed right on my breast, but didn't get on my dress at all. She said, "Nice catch," and all I could answer was, "That's what they're there for!"
  • gwduker
    gwduker Posts: 293
    Options
    Gotta jump in here. I'm a Lactation Consultant and I've seen every type of breast on every type of woman imaginable. You know what? They're all beautiful! Truth is, women are beautiful! We were created in an amazing way. Learn to love yourself the way you are now. When the way you are now changes, learn to love yourself the way you are then. Any decent man will tell you there's nothing sexier than a confident woman - no matter the size of her breasts.
    Sort of along the line of guys and "Size doesn't matter".... but we know better......:laugh:
  • jennifer52484
    jennifer52484 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I have always said that I would rather have a flat stomach and an A cup than being overweight with a C-Dcup..
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    ::headdesk::

You know there are millions of users on here, so when you ask "what is more attractive" you are going to get a million answers. How about what do YOU find attractive in yourself and go with that?
    Quoting this because I couldn't have said it better
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Some people like heavy women with large breasts. Some people like heavy women and small breasts. Some people like fit women with large breasts. Some people like fit women with small breasts.

But everyone likes women with confidence.
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the great opinions!!
  • hanahlai
    hanahlai Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Fit and smaller breasts. This has happened to me. I am happy to compromise. I was never super busty anyway, but they have shrunk some.
  • starracer23
    starracer23 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options

I went for Mexican yesterday with a friend and I was eating a chip with salsa. Some fell off the chip and landed right on my breast, but didn't get on my dress at all. She said, "Nice catch," and all I could answer was, "That's what they're there for!"

Yes they play catch well.
    They are also a holder of crumbs.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Some people like heavy women with large breasts. Some people like heavy women and small breasts. Some people like fit women with large breasts. Some people like fit women with small breasts.

But everyone likes women with confidence.

Word!!! :drinker:
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    When lose weight, my boobs are the LAST thing to go... I wish they'd go down a bit!
  • Krazy_Kat
    Krazy_Kat Posts: 212
    Options
    So if you got no confidence you're pretty well screwed. Or not as the case be.
  • HannahDiaz25
    HannahDiaz25 Posts: 104
    Options
    My breasts shrink at the same rate the rest of me does...so my solution will be to either live with it (my husband doesnt mind) OR if I get sick of searching for dresses that dont make me look like a plank I will take a page from Hollywood and buy myself some boobs :laugh:
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hot comes in all shapes and sizes . . .
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    With 90 pounds gone, I went from a saggy 40D to a firmer, perkier 34C cup and I'm thrilled.

Whether or not anyone else likes them does not concern me......I think they're fabulous. :happy:
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Let's see, so I lose my breasts when I lose weight, so I buy a bra from Victoria's Secret to give them some UMPH, and people complain.
    See what I mean?