I have reached my (first big) goal! *PIC*

Options

Replies

• MNguerita
    MNguerita Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Hope I look that awesome WHEN I get below 200! You are an inspiration...keep up the great work!

I started this journey in the end of January. I ate and logged my food making no real changes. Slowly I started entering exercise and testing out the "complete your day" feature to see how much difference it would make. For the first time in my life I began exercising. I am now ADDICTED! I do bootcamp 4 ish days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I constantly confuse my body. Different reps, different times of day, different foods, different anything. Just mix it up and ENJOY life along the way!

In January I weighed *260* and wore a size 24 pants.

Today I hit my goal of 70 pounds lost and weighed in at the lowest number of *188.8* and fit into some 12 jeans.

I have not seen these numbers since High School (more than ten years now). I have NEVER been skinny, but I know now that I have the tools to once and for all get into my healthy range for my height (5'4").

Last night I ran my first mile nonstop since, well, maybe ever. I wasn't even willing to try this in High School. I feel STRONGER both physically and mentally. I know that I am capable of so much more than I had ever dreamed.

I hope I didn't leave anything, but if so feel free to ask! Also, feel free to add me. This site has been such an amazing support.

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png

just needed the and without spaces around the link.
  • tld49
    tld49 Posts: 2
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the good work! :happy:
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options
    I started this journey in the end of January. I ate and logged my food making no real changes. Slowly I started entering exercise and testing out the "complete your day" feature to see how much difference it would make. For the first time in my life I began exercising. I am now ADDICTED! I do bootcamp 4 ish days a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I constantly confuse my body. Different reps, different times of day, different foods, different anything. Just mix it up and ENJOY life along the way!

In January I weighed *260* and wore a size 24 pants.

Today I hit my goal of 70 pounds lost and weighed in at the lowest number of *188.8* and fit into some 12 jeans.

I have not seen these numbers since High School (more than ten years now). I have NEVER been skinny, but I know now that I have the tools to once and for all get into my healthy range for my height (5'4").

Last night I ran my first mile nonstop since, well, maybe ever. I wasn't even willing to try this in High School. I feel STRONGER both physically and mentally. I know that I am capable of so much more than I had ever dreamed.

I hope I didn't leave anything out, but if so feel free to ask! Also, feel free to add me. This site has been such an amazing support.

Screenshot2012-06-29at125538PM.png

Congratulations on your hard work! You look awesome! I just hit my 71# loss too today!! I still have more to go but it feels great getting there doesn't it? :flowerforyou:
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Amazing job...you look great!!!
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    amazing job. you look great and are an inspiration.
  • Lattegurl
    Lattegurl Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You loook great!!!
  • ChanniVincent
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Congratulations :)
  • tonyote40
    tonyote40 Posts: 30
    Options
    Beautiful.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a body! Great job girly. Keep it up!
  • crystut03
    crystut03 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look great...good job
  • Bryanslady
    Bryanslady Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great !
  • Brandi0418
    Brandi0418 Posts: 63
    Options
    You should be so proud! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • bsarton
    bsarton Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to go girl! You look awesome!
  • stonegirldancing
    stonegirldancing Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You look WONDERFUL in that style of dress, too! Thanks so much for sharing!
  • gatsby018
    gatsby018 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look great.
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look amazing!
  • rohitabs
    rohitabs Posts: 1
    Options
    Wow & Congratulations! Thanks for sharing it's a Great Morale Booster :)......
  • Jking826
    Jking826 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK AMAZING... & You rocking that dress girl...
  • hsandall
    hsandall Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Great work and dedication!
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing! I'm inspired.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!