I have reached my (first big) goal! *PIC*

Options

Replies

• sbarbry
    sbarbry Posts: 38
    Options
    Awesome......standing ovation! You look amazing and loving the beautiful smile :flowerforyou:
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I see the 140's in your immediate future. Fantastic job. Good luck
  • chanty1234
    chanty1234 Posts: 56
    Options
    ooh woow.. you look fantastic. Incredibly fantastic. Can I add you as a friend
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Wow you look gorgeous!! I started in March at 269, but I've only lost 40 pounds. You inspire me!
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG what a transformation! Love that dress too! :)

I hope my arms look that great when I am down to 188!
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions. What a accomplishment. You look absolutely amazing.
    The smile on your face says a lot! Great job. Your an inspiration to people like myself.
    Thank you so much for sharing your story. You never know the impact your story can do for others
    so thank you again.
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    I am blown away. You are breath taking (and no I'm not hitting on her :wink: ) I even had to have my husband look. You have done a wonderful job and look amazing just the way you are!!!
  • orishp
    orishp Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    simply STUNNING!!!!!!!!!
  • Erinthebodo
    Erinthebodo Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • DestroyTheOpposition
    DestroyTheOpposition Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome results. Well done !
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!! you look great and I love that dress!!
  • foremate
    foremate Posts: 38
    Options
    well there is some hope for me yet...like you WERE i am in a size 24 and after awhile it gets to be downright embarrassing...i started this journey may 29 and i intend to see it out...but you are truly amazing PHAT...SO pretty, hot, and tempting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the great work!
  • moniluv23
    moniluv23 Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow!!!! Congrats on reaching your goal!!!! Now I'm really motivated:happy:
  • mizcat
    mizcat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely gorgeous!! Fabulous job! You are an awesome inspiration to me!! WAY TO GO!!!!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Damn girl show off them curves. Amazing! Wish I had curves like that! Damn girl!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Wow! Stunning!
  • crzyangelchic
    crzyangelchic Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart you look AMAZING and we can all tell from your enthusiasm and excitement that you have gained countless benefits from starting this program. I continue to wish you look to keep going, be as healthy as you can and keep inspiring others!!

I just have one question...

In the beginning, when you were starting and maybe even some times in the middle, did you feel like you were not losing weight at all? Like the scales were not reflecting your hard work? And when/if that happened, what did you do to motivate yourself to keep going?

Truly inspired,
    ~Crzy
  • Awake_Alive
    Awake_Alive Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to see. You look healthy and happy. Thanks for the inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!