Replies

• vickianne17
    vickianne17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!! :-)
  • ACEgirl1
    ACEgirl1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Look at those CURVES!! You look sooo good! Great work.
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Great job and keep up the awesome work!! You rock!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! love the dress, its cute!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kyna630
    kyna630 Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome. You look GREAT!!! Thank you for sharing your story with us; you are truly inspiring.
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    HOLY MOLE!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    incredible...
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!! A true inspiration story for sure. Didnt take you long at all to loose the weight good for you.
  • ResetJen
    ResetJen Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Wahoo you look amazing, congrats on reaching your first big goal and may you take many many more awesome pictures :-)
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Your amazing. You did what you set out to do, and your still going strong with a new toolbox of life tools to handle things outside of weight directly.

Your the few. Congrats on taking your life to new potential heights.
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this inspiring story. Your motivation and dedication got you these fabulous results. Keep it up girl! Great job :))
  • akelleyhill
    Options
    Thanks for posting this! I needed a little motivation! Congrats on all of your hard work and success!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

70 pounds in 5 months? How did you make that happen?
  • lisa46219
    lisa46219 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have convinced me I will be able to run a mile soon!
  • Marni183
    Marni183 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart you look AMAZING and we can all tell from your enthusiasm and excitement that you have gained countless benefits from starting this program. I continue to wish you look to keep going, be as healthy as you can and keep inspiring others!!

I just have one question...

In the beginning, when you were starting and maybe even some times in the middle, did you feel like you were not losing weight at all? Like the scales were not reflecting your hard work? And when/if that happened, what did you do to motivate yourself to keep going?

Truly inspired,
    ~Crzy

Thank you ALL so much!!! I'm overwhelmed by the fantastic responses I am getting!

Yes, I had times when the scale did not move for periods, but not too long. I knew I'd get there. I knew because I kept sticking that my body would HAVE to let go. And, when I really felt scared I might not make it

I read and read and read the success stories until I had the confidence to keep on.
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Dang Girl Your stacked and probably didn't even know it,,,,,,,,,,,,,You got T&A I'm a straight up hater. You look Great happy for you!!!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Omg I love your freaking curves!!! Tiny little waist! You look fantastic! :D You really do have the most amazing figure!
  • kgb6days
    kgb6days Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Dang girl - you look fabulous!
  • BethY1967
    BethY1967 Posts: 5
    Options
    You look fabulous. I'm fairly new to MFP and need all the motivation I can get. Great job !!!
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Inspiration PLUS!!!! I was almost 260lbs and yesterday I felt a little down after my workout. I did a 40 min workout and I felt like I am not getting anywhere. I guess I have to hang in there....thank you for this much needed inspiration I'm going to add you.

You look AMAZING!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!