July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• Cherry_star
    Cherry_star Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in being a part of this, but as someone who has only recently started doing a little exercise, I have no idea what to set as a goal, any suggestions for a noob?
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    I really want to focus on increasing my running speed this month so I'm gonna back down the mileage quite a bit. I've also decided keeping two tickers is a pain in the @$$, so I'm only going to keep one. My goal will be 175 miles, this is 73 running and 102 biking. I will keep track of these seperately but only report a total here.

exercise.png
  • Cherry_star
    Cherry_star Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Okay, after the advice I had from jonnyb62 (thanks!) I'm going to commit to 20 miles for my first month, hope that's okay?
  • palmerb2
    palmerb2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I loved having this challenge for the first time in June. I passed my goal of 60 by being close to 80 miles. For July I would like to increase it to 100 miles...biting nails now.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Is it to late to join this challenge/
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
  • tkopps
    tkopps Posts: 341
    Options
    Ok I have't been able to meet my goal for the last months and will decrease to help my motivation. 85 miles!
  • saramerrigan
    saramerrigan Posts: 555 Member
    Options

No it's not too late......July hasn't started yet! :wink:
  • jonnyb62
    jonnyb62 Posts: 426
    Options
    Can I join?

@dinos - I think we can find room for you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CateAussie
    CateAussie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'll be in this. It's my first MFP challenge & I'll go with 50 miles or 80km on my stationary bike.
  • healthyshelleym
    healthyshelleym Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Another newbie here :happy: I'd love to join this challenge. I'm setting my goal at 50km (31.06 miles) for the month of July. I've never done anything like this before. Looking forward to starting tomorrow.

exercise.png
  • kazza2cats
    kazza2cats Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in 100 miles of running in July.

blk-exercise.png
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Count me in as well, Thanks July's goal is the same 90 miles as many days I won't have my fit bit on with vacation and such.
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge. I just joined a gym and will be using the mileage from the various machines. Don’t know what to expect, so I’ll start with 50 miles for July. Me and tickers don’t get along, so I’ll post daily mileage and total for the month.
  • kgalea
    kgalea Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I want in - I need some motivation to get back into the routine... Signed up for a 1/2 marathon in October and need to get some miles logged. I'll go for a goal of 90 this month (about 3/day average).
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    smart *kitten* of course you can....you keep track of our *kitten*...thanks dino...
    Can I join?
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    unless it's august, it's never to late to join the july challenge....welcome, denise
  • deaddivya
    deaddivya Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm in for July - 30km swimming. Not really much, but as my personal limit is around 2km a day, I'll have to do something at least every two days. :)

exercise.png
  • norzip
    norzip Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My goal is 40 miles.

exercise.png
  • emstaley4
    emstaley4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options

blk-exercise.png

I'm shooting for 60 miles for the month.