• ninakir88
    ninakir88 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Wow!! thats insane! You look awesome!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options

No, Insane is Insanity...she's doing P90X which is Extreme. Sorry...couldn't help myself.
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Hello everybody i love checking before and after or during pictures. I just wanted to post my progress pictures i been doing P90x im on day 36 and i love it!!! So far i havent droped lots of weight but i have lost lots of inches!

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

2334.jpg

Way to kick *kitten*. Keep it up!
  • halejr23
    Options

No, Insane is Insanity...she's doing P90X which is Extreme. Sorry...couldn't help myself.

If she keeps this up she might get sent to the Asylum (see what I did there was ... )
  • roodledoodle
    roodledoodle Posts: 183
    Options
    That's brilliant progress - you can really see a difference, well done! :smile:
  • halejr23
    Options
    Hello....what is P90x ???

It is a set of "extreme" workout DVDs. The idea behind it is muscle confusion. There are 12 DVDs that take you through a 90 day workout that guarantees results.
  • Ttrun219
    Ttrun219 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job! I took the P90X challenge with my son last spring but did not do the diet. Although I only lost 10 pounds, I totally transformed my body. I lost 6 inches in the waist, going from a 40 to a 34, and I gained about an inch in my biceps. I noticed a big change toward the end of the first phase, but not that much of a change during the second phase. If the same thing happens to you, don’t get discouraged!! By the time I got through most of phase 3, I was shocked at the transformation!

For those of you thinking about trying P90X, it is a big commitment. It’s about 1 ½ hours a day, six days a week for 90 days. Because of this, I would highly recommend doing it with another person. There will be times you’ll come home from work and just not feel like working out, but knowing you have a commitment to another person, gives you that extra push. If you miss a day every once in a while, which you will, don’t worry about it, just get back on track the next day.
  • mary_kate23
    mary_kate23 Posts: 156
    Options
    holy cow!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!!
  • Julienetan
    Julienetan Posts: 44
    Options
    WOW! How do you manage to do it? If its not difficult, i would like to try to slim so much.
    Hello everybody i love checking before and after or during pictures. I just wanted to post my progress pictures i been doing P90x im on day 36 and i love it!!! So far i havent droped lots of weight but i have lost lots of inches!

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

2334.jpg

Way to kick *kitten*. Keep it up!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Awesome. P90-X is also my choice of self torture - way to go!! (And I too can't seem to drop weight, but I'm stronger, faster, and my endurance is way up. My clothing also fits better. But the weight? Hardly budged at all.)
  • jackflak
    jackflak Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT JOB!! Keep pushing play!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Ok, just gonna be honest here. Your stomach looks great and your boobs look a lot better too. Sorry...that's all thats in the photo. Not trying to be a perv. Super job. Can't wait to see the full 90 days.

lol thanks i did notice that too!!!
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options

If she keeps this up she might get sent to the Asylum (see what I did there was ... )

I do feel insane some days! lol.... But yea i really hope i can become a beachbody junky!!!
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options

I do feel insane some days! lol.... But yea i really hope i can become a beachbody junky!!!

you most definitely will. i have become a beachbody junky and i don't look anywhere near as good as you do! lol
  • melcowenfitness
    melcowenfitness Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

Several of you have mentioned that you are not seeing much in the way of weight loss. There are other non-scale victories that should be seen that have also been discussed:

- how are your clothes fitting? Have you dropped a pant/dress size?
    - what about those inches? Are they decreasing from key areas like waist and hips?
    - how is your energy level? Do you feel like you can leap tall buildings in a single bound (or close to it!)? :wink:

Don't worry so much about the scale.... However, if you aren't seeing the results you had hoped to see, I strongly recommend looking at your nutrition. It's been my experience - both personally and from working with my customers who have done or are doing P90X that if results aren't coming, it's almost always the nutritional piece.

MOST of your results will actually come from the kitchen. And yes, the nutrition guide isn't necessarily the easiest to understand or follow. But with time, reading it through over and over, asking questions, and educating yourself, it will become second nature.

If you have any questions about where to begin or how to eat healthier for a lifetime, just ask! I have been so blessed with finally being able to lose and keep off 30 very stubborn pounds - I don't want to keep that knowledge to myself.

Mel
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Day 1~~~~~~154
    Day 30 ~~~~ 149

2334.jpg

Wooow!! U look great!! I would love to see how u look after ur done. Im doing P90x now too. So it helps to see progress. Keep up the great work!!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, impressive! Nice work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!