Who uses the food/exercise notes section of their diary?

Options
I've just started adding notes to my diary and I was wondering who else does the same. So far I'm finding it helps me workout how I feel about what I ate and how my body feels after eating it. The same with exercise.

Replies

• RobynBourgeois
    Options
    I do. I log what exercise I did for the day, more for a history that I can look back at.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    i do, especially when I go way over or don't show that I ate near enough.
  • kstrunk1
    kstrunk1 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I've just started adding notes to my diary and I was wondering who else does the same. So far I'm finding it helps me workout how I feel about what I ate and how my body feels after eating it. The same with exercise.

I use the notes on my food diary if there is something unusual about my eating that day. For instance, last night was our 21st anniversary and we went to a local restaurant which had no nutritional info., etc. available. I put in a note where we went and that I did my best to estimate what I had eaten, etc. :)
  • pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I do to keep track of unordinary changes in routine/diet.
  • askewcr
    askewcr Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I do if I notice that something really worked that day or if I need to remind myself of meds that I need to take.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    i use it. jogs my memory as to why that day was as it was. also im sharing my diary with my nutritionist and it helps her know what i did in more details
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options

I use the notes on my food diary if there is something unusual about my eating that day. For instance, last night was our 21st anniversary and we went to a local restaurant which had no nutritional info., etc. available. I put in a note where we went and that I did my best to estimate what I had eaten, etc. :)
    :O) THIS :O)
  • how13
    how13 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I make notes such as how much water i intake ( for when i print out the food tracker the glass of water does not show) , exercise,

where i ate , when eating out.....list my blood sugars..make notes in ref to my sodium and if any special events for that day. and if

I planned my foods around the events ,,,,,,,,or if at the, not aware food was at the event ......

I print the diary and take them to the DR. ( I am not always perfect, i was it as a learning tool ) .....
  • rebeccaME207
    rebeccaME207 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I use it to keep notes in general lifestyle. For example I have

Current weight/ Gl weight- 136.5/125 (11.5 to go)
    Pills- Vamins/ birth control & what time I take them, to try for the same time every day
    Nutrition- what time I eat so I can work on eating more spread out, for example 9am, 12pm, 3pm, 6pm, 9pm
    Exercise- minimum goal 20min a day,I just check it off
    Sleep- my goal 8-9hrs a night
    Notes- How i feel, goals, frustrations, groups Ive joined, plans,

I love lists ... can you tell? ha ha :happy:
  • Misslisat
    Misslisat Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I use the notes section of the Food tab to record how many calories I've burned. I'm not recording my exercise time/calories on MFP because I'm doing the strict 40/30/30 and I have my exercise section set to zeros.
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    I've never thought to use it before. In fact, I didn't "really" know it was even there LOL
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I do on the exercise portion mostly. I don't log in my weight lifting so I just add a note as to what I did and how long.

Sometimes I'll add a food note if it was a day where I (seriously) under ate.