July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
    The committee will hear your case and issue a decision by August 1.
  • Lindabummy
    Lindabummy Posts: 34
    Options
    I am relatively new to this website and to exercising again so I will shoot for a conservative but hopefully doable 30 miles on treadmill. I appreciate the person that said how to use the ticker factory to update if you want because I am a little dinosaur about computer stuff so I will try when I get back to gym. I am excited as I have never done a challenge and look forward to this one. Thanks guys. Good luck
  • lelstar
    lelstar Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I think I did it right. I like this idea, might just give me the motivation I need to get back to walking

exercise.png
  • pigote
    pigote Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I would love to join again for July. I have some vacation time planned that will involved golfing instead of walking but I still think I'll up my Miles to 45 this month . . . . I can do it!

exercise.png
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Can I join?
    The committee will hear your case and issue a decision by August 1.

LOL, would you let me join for 150 miles please?
    There will be a mile bonus as reward for any committee member that lets me in :wink:
  • shrinkingirl
    Options
    Hi there! I'm new to this but I do love having goals.
    I'm gonna aim for 100 miles for the month of July.
    It'll be tough but having a goal will motivate me to get the job done.
  • vladamisa
    vladamisa Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    do i need to have one since it says its for phone i dont have that on my phone but i do keep track of my miles and what not since its displayed on the machines

Either way this is my first time and since i will be going on vacation the july 26 - aug 2nd i will try to get to 90 miles
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ok, count me and my *kitten* in for 30 miles! I'll fight off these heel spurs and make it happen! Any suggestions on how to deal with heel spurs???
  • Embraceyourblessings
    Options
    New here... I'm IN!! I am on vacation for a few weeks this month, nad I need this to keep me on track! July I will shoot for 80 Miles runnning/walking. I will not count regular pedometer activity, only intentional walks/runs. THANKS!!
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options

blk-exercise.png
  • springseternal
    springseternal Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm setting a goal for 100 biking miles this month, NOT counting any miles I ride for transportation purposes.

exercise.png
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    My first time doing this. I am currently doing circuit training for most of my exercise so this will be a bit of a stretch to add this on. But its better to reach for the stars and miss than aim for a "cow pie" and hit, right :wink: Lets try 25!

exercise.png
  • duluthian
    duluthian Posts: 69
    Options
    I'm a newbie too - I am going to set my goal at 50 miles for July. I am going to add one of them there exercise ticker things also and will be posting daily - I am going to try to move my *kitten* daily

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 150 miles.
  • megsaroo
    megsaroo Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm going for a conservative 31 miles of running/walking (1 for each day in July) because I like to do other workout classes than just running. I've done this challenge a few times and never completed it, so I'm really hoping to make it this time!

exercise.png
  • Cherry_star
    Cherry_star Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Right, hopefully that ticker will work and show that I'm IN!

exercise.png
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am going to go for 45 miles for my first time here.

exercise.png
  • glenoakchic2006
    glenoakchic2006 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in still have 5 miles to complete for June but I'm going to stick with my 150 miles
  • megmcgee21
    Options
    Hey all! Newbie to this Challenge and totally GAME ON!! I will set my challenge for 80miles, I am ready for this, looks like early morning walks/run and late night ones as well since its 100+ degrees here, only getting worse!

I am super excited for this Challenge and cheering everyone on!!

exercise.png