not losing boob ;/

Options

Replies

• Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I've lost some in the boobage department but not a CRAPLOAD. I am proportionate now though. Much happier!

Are you at least proportionate???? If not just start some strenght training! That should help :D

I would LOVE to be an A cup but am happy being smaller then I was ha ha (I'm a super average size coming from not being able to shop in regular stores very well lol)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    I swear the right one is taking all the fat from the left one. Other than that they are what they are.
  • DMZ_1
    DMZ_1 Posts: 2,889 Member
    Options
    I've seen the opposite complaint on boards here as well. Women complaining about losing too much from their breasts.
  • JBearsMom21
    JBearsMom21 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Deflated ballons here, so please don't complain that yours still have their shape.

Can I complain about the horrible back & neck pain they give me then ? Not to mention the grooves in my shoulders & knots in my back. I have to double bag these puppies just to work out and they STILL bounce lol.

I honestly think that breast's are just genetic , when I was down to 170 lbs when I joined weight watchers in high school My bra size was 36 H. My goal weight being a 150 lbs I doubt they would have gotten much smaller. I plan on getting a reduction after I hit my goal.
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Just keep eating healthy and exercising, sweetie! I'm sure you'll notice a bigger difference once you get closer to your goal!

I went from an overflowing DD/DDD to a D/small DD and, although finding bikini/lingerie is much easier...

...I miss my BIG HOOTERS :cry:
  • jessgarr27
    jessgarr27 Posts: 78
    Options
    having large breast isn't always what it seems ... I wish I could trade them with my behind but I can't ... I just wanna be able to wear tank tops and cute shirts without my husband telling me to cover up !!!! I think a 38 c would be perfect for me tho .. I also do strength training and yes they are the same size LOL both of em
  • Bmontgomery613
    Bmontgomery613 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    The only advice I can give is to find a good sports bra. I'm having the same issue in that mine are not shrinking fast enough. I've lost ~40lbs and have gone from a 46DDD to a 40H. I'm a bit envious of the women who have gone to Cs and am considering reduction surgery once I hit my goal weight. I'm hoping they shrink on their own, though.

As for those who are envious, I guess we do always want what we don't have. For me, I enjoy having breasts, but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. I feel very self conscious about them and the neck and back pain are not fun.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I've lost 100+ and 3 band sizes but none in the cup. I was so hoping I would. Don't think there is any hope left at this point.
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Amen to that j bears mom ;)))) BACK PAIN IS A BI@%H
  • kalyn_QT
    kalyn_QT Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    i was hoping to lose some of my boobs because of back issues but im still a DD.even though i haven't lose any of my boobs my waist went down 8 inches. so maybe my boobs will go down eventually.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    I don't really think they will go away...72 pounds later I went from a 44 dd to a 40dd and I don't know MAYBE I am weird, but I love my twins:)

Yes I do have back pains I won't lie, but my doctor said the answer would be breast reduction surgery when I lost all my weight...If you find the answer let me know a C cup would be nice:)
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    SO TRUE!!! We always want what we don't have ;/ my mom has huge breast so I am sure that's why I do .. I need to get measured by a professional to see my real size ... I have to wear two bras while working out kinda sucks .. and running isn't fun at all it hurts ;(
  • talk2michelle
    Options
    So, I read once that breasts are composed of both fibrous tissue and fatty tissues. The more fibrous tissue, the less fat, usually, which would explain people who don't have cup size increases with weight loss or gain (me - maybe you, too). There's not much you can do about it, but it usually means less sag, so be glad for that.

Re: neck, back pain - you could conisder seeing a physical therapist for some simple exercises that would increase the strength of your upper back and shoulder muscles. You'll be surprised how weak they probably are. Sitting at a computer usually results in a posture that makes this worse. I recently had to see a therapist for wrist pain and she decided it was more than likely a referred pain that started with weak neck/shoulder/back muscles. Working them really helps.

I hope you feel better and congrats on the weight loss! :)
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    I like big titties......but I don't have to lug them around and mess up my back either. My wife complains, I don't. I think it's a great gift from God. But, again.... I'm a guy, sooooooooo......
  • ShioriAilill
    Options
    To those that are going "You're lucky for not loosing boob size" etc. A lot of women that are complaining about having too big of boobs on average have really really big ones that make themselves so top-heavy that they have severe back pain and from some of the comments I've seen with women mentioning their cup size, I can see that being a problem. It's not an appearance issue like most women who wish they were bigger but a health issue. I understand that most people wish to be on the other side of the fence so to speak but I would wish that people tried to look at things from another person's perspective a little more often. :flowerforyou:
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Thank you ;) I might look into a personal trainer as well .. and congrats to all u lovely ladies and your weight loss as well ;) I think my breast are here to stay maybe ill put a reduction jar aside somewhere ;)
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Shiori well said ;) thank u for that .. and I'm sure u love blobs Nino but u are a man lol and u are right u don't have to lugg them around all day !!! Lol
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    *applause* for big boobs...couldn't help it! :bigsmile:
  • CajunNino
    CajunNino Posts: 269
    Options
    Shiori well said ;) thank u for that .. and I'm sure u love blobs Nino but u are a man lol and u are right u don't have to lugg them around all day !!! Lol
    No, no, hun. I think you misunderstood. I don't love blobs. Only boobs. (winkie face).
  • jessgarr27
    Options
    Auto correct LOL ..