Women over 50 - I'm back and need friends again...

Options
124»

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and remember success is never giving up!:flowerforyou:
  • Bonella
    Bonella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 and fairly new to this site. I was also referred here by my daughter. Please feel free to add me!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 and have been checking into MFP since Jan. 2011. I've lost and gained a little back and am still persevering to make healthier choices and keep exercising. I like the support on here and will give support back to you. Welcome back! Feel free to friend me if you want to.:flowerforyou:
  • Hanahut
    Hanahut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was thinking this was a group but it doesn't look like it is. It ought to be. I wish I knew how to make it one. I really like the ones on this page, they are about the same age as I am and know what it is like to lose.:drinker: Does anyone know how to make it a group.
  • jmtdfs
    jmtdfs Posts: 1
    Options
    I joined in 12/11 for about a week and quit. I'm back and plan on being on every day. The more support the better!
    :smile:
  • vilmafraguada
    vilmafraguada Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone...I joined in May, long ways to go but need motivation since I've tried Jenny Craig 3x, Weight Watchers 2x and this program seems to work best for me since I travel a lot with my job and this keeps me connected plus I find logging everything helps a lot...please feel free to add me, Need to lose some weight for my son's wedding in September :)
  • rockymytdeb
    rockymytdeb Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    52 and want to loose 20lbs by the time I reach 53 in September. My trainer suggested I use this site, so he can log on and see what I am eating. I would love to connect with others ont he same journey
  • floral13
    floral13 Posts: 6
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I am 51 and started this June 7. I have a lot of weight to lose like over 100 pounds. Seems insurmountable at times so all encouragement is welcome. I have loved this site so far. I have not weighed myself yet I am tyring to wait it out until I see my nutrtionist in July so I can tell her what I have been doing since last visit. I am very disabled in my exercise so that is frustrating me. Physically can't do alot right now. Even walking I am having lung issues so it makes it difficult. I don't really have family that has weight issues to understand them. So anyone especially this fifty group can add me as a friend. God bless everyone on their journey.
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    I'm 57 feel free anyone to add me
  • tamserendipity
    tamserendipity Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hello please add me as your friend as its very lonely losing as much weight 40iibs ,my name is tammie and i live in devon and need to lose weight :smile:
  • msvarga
    msvarga Posts: 3
    Options
    Hello everyone...nice to see the support of the 50 something age group. I am new to MFP have been wanting to do this for a while but always put it off but now is the time the stars are aligned and I need to do some work at taking care of healing the mind and body. Tired of the extra weight that always creeps on. I actually usually have a overweight range I stay in but instead of the low range I have been creeping to the high range for sometime. Now it is time to get to a healthy range which will take some major work. Anyone who wants to be friends and supporters I will appreciate each and everyone of you. I know that makes the difference. I do have a supportive family but sometimes they forget because weight is not a big challenge for them right now, all though my husband is starting to creep up.

Add me as a friend and would love to support you too.
  • 52josephine
    Options
    Hi im slightly over 50 and looking forward to a slimmer new me. :blushing:
  • SexyBoomer
    SexyBoomer Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am about to be 54 next week... I would love more friends too! I am doing Medifast and love it!