21st Birthday what did you do????

Options

Replies

• Mhaney
    Mhaney Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I got so sloshed that I don't remember my friend carrying me to my boyfriend's sofa and waking up on the floor. I had an accounting test the next morning that I didn't make.
  • Doing_The_Unstruck
    Doing_The_Unstruck Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Got drunk as fack and puked in someones car. Also broke some toes!
  • mali240
    mali240 Posts: 126
    Options
    me and my bestie celebrate our bdays 3 weeks apart. so we had a joint party..

you know..
    hotel room (pent house suite),
    club (downing grey goose like it was going out of style)
    new hair/shoes/dress/makeup
    danced the night away..

now i look back soo much fun bbut such a wawste of money.. i wish i had bought a LV purse instead lol
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Well, it was 21 years ago, but I do remember it well. I went to local sprint car races. It was fun. I didn't have a single drink, because I just don't like to drink. :)
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    I stayed at home. Nobody has ever cared enough for me to give me an actual birthday party. No one. Ever.

Birthday's aren't really all that big of a deal anyway.... I was a little kids last time I had a birthday party thrown for me and that just involved my cousins.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    It involved a lot of drinking, that's all I remember. But my 19th birthday was more important and that involved a lot of drinking too. I have a general idea of what I did, but I don't really remember them.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    my family hired a hall and had a disco (it was a looonnngggg time ago) then went clubbing with friends. my son will be 18 next year, this topic suddenly makes me feel old :sad: lol happy birthday for then :flowerforyou:
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Vegas!!!!
  • AlmondTheGreat
    Options
    I drank myself into a state and then slept for 2 days :) Wasn't my greatest achievement but seemed like a good idea at the time lol. Happy birthday for your 21st btw :)
  • JessicaHoskins
    Options
    I went out & got married! :noway:
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Wish I could remember!
    ( nothing to do with Alchohol here)
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My 21st was kind of lame. A couple of my friends took me out for dinner and drinks -- but the waiter we got was a total *kitten*. He was more concerned about getting a big tip from the older ladies at the table next to us. He kept forgetting things and getting annoyed when we would remind him, and the drink I got was awful! We didn't stick around, and I was upset that my friends gave him a good tip -- as soon as he heard it was my 21st birthday, he made the assumption that we didn't have money to tip well and didn't bother to treat us well at all, he should've gotten what he deserved for ruining a customer's special occasion.
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I was having morning sickness and planning the final details of my wedding, which was 3 weeks after my birthday. We had planned on baby making on our honeymoon. Haha plans. Those work out.

I'm in Canada, my 19th was much more fun. We rented a party boat, got drunk and went swimming and floated around in our inner tubes. Spent the night anchored in the middle of nowhere with a few good friends. Went to a little bitty marine island for breakfast and shopping before we went home.

That's the version my parents heard anyway...
  • xoxobollywood1991
    Options
    I turned 21 last year and my borfriend took me on a weekend-trip to Paris, my family celebrated me with cakes and gift...and my friends took me to restaurant!
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    VEGAS!
    That is the place to BE!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    my older sister was living in az at the time....i spent an entire week with her and we had a great time..did something different every night...bowling, drinking, dancing, movies!!!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I took myself out at midnight! LOL Just for one drink, then I went home. I was going out to dinner and to some local bars the next day. I took it pretty easy on my 21st. Just because I turned 21 didn't mean that I hadn't already experienced very heavy drinking and it had gotten me into some very hot water... I enjoyed being with good friends and playing darts at one of the good local spots near my school. I enjoyed remembering my 21st birthday and not waking up with a hangover! LOL Or in a hospital bed. Be careful, have fun, and go with responsible friends who--if you decide to drink heavily--can take care of you and get you home safely (that means a DD!) Happy 21st birthday and enjoy your time SAFELY no matter what you choose to do!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park (Which is actually in Escondito) and had a BLAST chillin with the animals! :happy:

That, my friends, is how I roll!
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I had a slight case of pneumonia and strep but I went out for one drink with my mom and sister then went to a hotel with a friend and fell asleep. :grumble:
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    I was married. I think my ex bought me a car.... best damn car I ever had too.