July Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• floridacracker1830
    Options
    Want to join. Took the challenge. Set a goal. Made a ticker. Cannot find the group. Help!
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Want to join. Took the challenge. Set a goal. Made a ticker. Cannot find the group. Help!

The group is right here. The only thing you have to do, is post your "mileage" right here with your ticker. Welcome aboard! :drinker:
  • belle_74
    belle_74 Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    I'm in again for July!

I am going to aim for 85 running miles this month! Unfortunately no run today but hope to hit the road tomorrow evening!!!!

exercise.png
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Well I'm off and walking, rowing, exercise biking, it for the month!

Join our weight loss forum today for free weight loss support!
    bfd8896b5e1cb30.gif
  • Madux1818
    Madux1818 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Would love to join. I'm brand new to running (walk/run) . My goal this month is 50miles. So how often do we post?
  • floridacracker1830
    Options
    July goal is 75 miles. Should be interesting. I'm an out of shape newbie who came up with 75 miles based on thinking this was a 90-day venture. What the hey. I'll go for 75.
  • KWake1
    KWake1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Alright, I'll try. I need something to get me back out running. I'm hoping to walk/run 50K this month :)

exercise.png
  • floridacracker1830
    Options

exercise.png
  • RenitaDeShanne
    RenitaDeShanne Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'll shoot for 60 miles for this month. This is going to be fun!
  • CRody44
    CRody44 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Sun 1 – Recumbent Bicycle, 6.5 miles

You all have motivated me already. I was going to take Sunday off as a rest day, but I saw all your posts and decided to move my fat *kitten* down to the gym. Thank you!

exercise.png
  • shelleylynnb
    Options
    Good idea to stay motivated to move our bodies. I already walk 3 short blocks to work and then back again. I really need to take my dog out walking because she loves it and needs it too. I can take on another 15-30 minutes of walking per day with my dog. She keeps me on a pretty good pace too. I'm shooting for 500 minutes of dog walking in July. This will NOT include my walking to and from work. This will also be my dog's fitness goal time too. It's hard for me to keep track of miles but minutes at a moderate pace I can do and just getting out to move is most important, no matter minutes or miles
  • philsdana
    philsdana Posts: 7
    Options
    I accept. I'm going to try for 3 miles a day using a pedometer/exercise.

exercise.png
  • SweetPickle007
    Options

exercise.png

Okay..I'm tryin to do better on exercise..this might help!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options

exercise.png

Completed first day of July!!!
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Ok, no computer access yesterday. My goal will be 30 miles since this is my first time to do this type of challenge. I will go back and try to figure out how to do the ticker.

Thanks!

exercise.png
  • iCupCakeNZ
    iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm
    Completely new to this but I want in :) so is it how many miles t once or within that month?
  • Luckysusan
    Luckysusan Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    100 mile goal for July

exercise.png
    [/url]
  • shreddin_mama
    shreddin_mama Posts: 1,076 Member
    Options
    hiked 1.7 miles today with the family

exercise.png
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Walked 5 miles today.

I hate it when it's early in the month and my ticker marker is so far to the left on my ticker. :sad:

exercise.png
  • NedivahBI
    NedivahBI Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Sun. 1 Walking 35 mins 1.93 miles

exercise.png