Knee High Boots Week 3

Options
Knee_High_wk3.jpg

Congrats on everyone who lost this week!

My personal goal this week is to up the intensity of my workouts. I am finally getting back into working out on a regular basis and now I really want to up the level that I'm working out at. Feel free to add your own challenges or let me know if you want a specific weekly challenge.

Good luck everyone! :drinker:

Replies

• KaitieBug
    KaitieBug Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting Kity!! No new goals for me this week, just gonna keep on truckin and trying to eat better at dinner! Sara, I am so proud of you, 8 lbs since we started, GO YOU!!!!!! :drinker: I'm proud of all of us, everyone is doing fabulous :bigsmile:
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    Aww thanks Katie! And thanks Kityn for posting the new thread. My goal is still to get my exercise routine regular. I am having trouble being consistant. Good work ladies!!
  • samantha115
    Options
    Consider detox a fail. I dont think I had the right mind set. I will try again.
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing a 2-day detox Monday/Tuesday. I find it so much easier to do when I'm at work... LOL
    I've been keeping up with my cardio, and plan on continuing...now I'm going to add in ChaLEAN...again!! :ohwell:

Good luck on our new week Ladies :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • samantha115
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing a 2-day detox Monday/Tuesday. I find it so much easier to do when I'm at work... LOL
    I've been keeping up with my cardio, and plan on continuing...now I'm going to add in ChaLEAN...again!! :ohwell:

Good luck on our new week Ladies :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

what do you do for detox?? Im completely lost when it come to do it. I was going to eat the crap out of veggies and fruit but is there anything else Im missing? I know Ive asked before and Ive read different stuff all over the net but I dont get it.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    Hey girlies. I had a rather awful weekend regarding what I ate but an amazing weekend as far as how much I enjoyed it. I had two of my closest friends from university in town and we went to some of our alma mater's homecoming events/ It was great to see them and we were able to spend a bunch of time with people we hadn't seen since graduation. One of the guys we graduated with has gone from attractive to HOT. (It's amazing what extreme sports and confidence can do) Too bad he lives in Texas now.:grumble:

I have two challenges for this week. The girlfriends I had visting and I made a pact to give up sugar until New Years and my other challenge is to get back at my strength training. I've been doing ok on my cardio but the past couple of weeks I haven't been doing any strength in two weeks.

My girlfriends and I actually made two pacts while they are here. They want to be at their goal weights by July 21, 10 so we made a pact that we would fly out to Indiana, where one of them lives, and skip naked through a soybean field at midnight. I'm not sure why we decided this was a good idea but I know we are going to do it. :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    Options
    ok my challenge, is to do 12 minutes of exercise a day. i have a new dvd call 12 in 12, it is by denise austin. i haven't been working out at all, so if i can maintain this, and I will try to do this for the next couple of weeks, i can ee myself become more motivated to do other things. for now, this is a huge step.

does anyone watch the last 10 lbs boot camp? they always take measurements on these girls, and i swear i am thinner than them, but they always measure way under me in the waist. i don't understand. it makes me feel so defeated, it is not that i am comparing myself to others, it is that i know that i can be thinner in the waist, and i don't understand why i hold all my weight in the waist, my butt, and thighs. i can't wait to be rid of these last 11 lbs.

but more so, i am setting myself to have a mini goal of losing 2 inches within the next 2 weeks. i haven't budged in inches the whole time i have been here.

....otherwise i hope everyone is doing well. it is the last two weeks of school for me, so excited to have it over with. gonna be busy, but it will pay off.
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Hiya Chicas,

My goals are still the same as well. Keep increasing cals ingested and working out 3-4 times a week for 60mins. I'm not losing lbs as I've mentionned before but I am still losing inches and that's good enough for me for now. The rest will come off I know it. Avoid Starvation mode at all costs is my motto, and I have finally learned and accepted that eating is key to avoiding it!!

Congrats to all who are staying on track! And an even bigger congrats to those who are losing lbs!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

xoxo
    Back to work I go.
  • foxyforce
    Options
    Hiya Chicas,

My goals are still the same as well. Keep increasing cals ingested and working out 3-4 times a week for 60mins. I'm not losing lbs as I've mentionned before but I am still losing inches and that's good enough for me for now. The rest will come off I know it. Avoid Starvation mode at all costs is my motto, and I have finally learned and accepted that eating is key to avoiding it!!

Congrats to all who are staying on track! And an even bigger congrats to those who are losing lbs!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

xoxo
    Back to work I go.

ongrats on losing inches nikky! that is quite the accomplishment

ladies, i really really need your help. i feel like i am out of control with my eating, and i don't know what to do. i feel like i will be fat forever. i am just sucking so bad, i can't not eating under or at my cals. lately. i really need some encouragement :sad:
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options

ladies, i really really need your help. i feel like i am out of control with my eating, and i don't know what to do. i feel like i will be fat forever. i am just sucking so bad, i can't not eating under or at my cals. lately. i really need some encouragement :sad:
    Just keep fighting. I went through the same thing for the last month and a half but I kept fighting and logging even though I really didn't want to know. It's finally getting better and I;m able to stay around my calories most days. It will gett better I promise!
  • KaitieBug
    Options
    Hiya Chicas,

xoxo
    Back to work I go.

I don't know that I EVER stay under or within 100 calories of my limit. Just keep pushing, try to incorporate more veggies and fruits, so even if you're over on calories, at least it's mostly HEALTHY stuff you're over on! I like a big bowl of frozen veggies in the afternoon, put some no cal I Can't Believe Its Not Butter spray and a little salt and pepper, and it's pretty yummy! You can do this girlie, don't give up!!:flowerforyou:
  • denitchy
    denitchy Posts: 445
    Options
    I really love this group!! Everybody is so full of encouragment, it's incredible. :bigsmile: I can't get on here at work right now because I'm training my replacement... already one of our site called and is complaining that they are going to have to deal with a GUY instead of me, so I told them they aren't going to be able to sweet talk anyone anymore!! :laugh: :laugh: I'm going to miss the guys that I deal with on a regular basis when I leave, but funny that it's the ones that I don't have to LOOK AT, just the ones that I talk to on the phone!! :noway: :laugh: :laugh:
    Gotta get ready for work....
    Congrats everyone....let's stay on track! We CAN do this! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    Ok so Loathsome, the key is to pick yourself up and do it. I know that sounds unsupportive but seriously, it is the most supportive comment anyone could say to you. Just do it. :flowerforyou: I'll give you one reason, you're not happy with yourself right now because you feel like you're not taking control of the situation and the only one who can take control is yourself, as we all know. So what's better?? doing something or feeling miserable? Don't chastise yourself, or wallow, it's wasted energy, just do what needs to be done! It WILL get easier as the days, weeks and months go by and who knows, you may have rough patches through it all BUT they won't seem as bad because you will be proud of yourself for having done it! YOU CAN do this! You're the ONLY ONE who CAN do this! You're a smart girl. Take control!!! :flowerforyou: Buy veggies, fruits, good healthy foods and if that sounds unreasonable then at the very least stick to the portion size quoted on the food. We don't all eat super healthy all the time. BALANCE is key! And above all, EXERCISE! :flowerforyou:

YOU CAN DO THIS! :happy:

Hope I'm helping. :ohwell: :tongue:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options

Congrats on losing inches nikky! that is quite the accomplishment

Thank you !!! :smooched: :flowerforyou: :happy:

You CAN DO THIS! :flowerforyou:
  • samantha115
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Ditto and Im hating myself for doing it.
  • KaitieBug
    Options

[/quote]

Ditto and Im hating myself for doing it.
    [/quote]

Repeat after me: "I AM BEAUTIFUL AND WHILE I MAY BE HEAVIER (INSERT BODY PART HERE), I HAVE AN AWESOME, ROCKIN (INSERT BODY PART HERE)!!!!!!!!!!!" You DO NOT suck, YOU CAN DO THIS!!! Read what Nikky says above, she's right. Buy healthier foods, more veggies, fruits, etc., and above all, stick to portion sizes, balance out what you eat, and exercise! It's not rocket science, you know all this already :laugh: :wink: Cripes, I lose an average of 2 ounces a month, how do ya think I feel lol?! But, like I also said earlier, I almost never stay within 100 calories of my limit, it's almost impossible for me :grumble: You can totally do this Samantha, we are all here for you and we love you no matter what!! *hugs!*
  • JoyousMaximus
    Options
    Good morning girls! I just wanted to check in and say hi. I've been doing pretty good at staying around my calories but only because I have been working out a lot to gain an extra 500 or so calories.:embarassed:
    For those of you that are struggling, have you considered switching to maintenance calories for a while? It may take some of the pressure off and make it easier to lose once you reduce your calories again. Just a suggestion. :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Changeisgonnacome
    Options
    One more thing I'd like to add is that we should all remember that this is not, and I repeat, NOT a diet plan! We are striving for lifestyle changes so that weight won't be a forever lifetime issue for us. That at some point we should be able to just live our lives healthily. So please, I know we all have goals and are upset/disappointed with ourselves when we don't reach them but, let's remember what I just said because otherwise, this will be a vicious circle we'll get caught up in and the issue will never be resolved.

Have a great day all. Take control of yourself, your life and your decisions. You'll love yourself for it, I promise you. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • samantha115
    Options
    Ive decided that even though Im not doing all that great. I will take control back after Thanksgiving. Im not going to say that Ill do it tomorrow but I do know that I can get back on the ball after this weekend. Im not going to give (up even though its what I really want to do). I like what Ive done and I have more to do. I have a huge goal looming over my head and Im the only one that can achieve that goal. I might not be on for the next few days but Ill be back and going 110%. I know that I can.

I will promise that Im going to be watching my portion sizes and not eating until I hurt.