Success stories of people who have lost 100 pounds +

Options

Replies

• TransformerOfYoungMinds
    Options
    You are all so inspiring!!!!!

I can't wait to get to the point where I can post "after" pics like yours :)
  • readyforthis19
    Options
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW! You look fantastic! Great job! For the people who think they can't do it, they can! GOOD FOR YOU! WOW! That is just amazing!
  • readyforthis19
    Options
    You look great! :)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Yahoo....that would be me!! I hit my goal on June 22nd of this year!
  • GaryRussell123456
    GaryRussell123456 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    January 2011, 276 lbs
    19173271_1596.jpg

June 2012, 168 lbs
    19173271_1754.jpg

I lost most of the weight with Weight Watchers. I am maintaining my current weight with 2600 calories per day and a lot of running!
  • Inarific
    Inarific Posts: 29
    Options
    You are all such a motivation! Thanks for posting your successes.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing work everyone! Hoping to be there one day.......
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing work everyone! Hoping to be there one day.......
  • HappyStack
    HappyStack Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Awful picture, taken a week or so after my 22nd birthday. This was after losing about 3 stone (approx. 20kg/40lbs) and really pushed me to make changes.

fat.jpg

Taken today, a few days short of a month after my 23rd birthday.
    20120702_085459.jpg

I still have a stone or two to go (10-12kg/20-25lbs) until I'm completely happy, but losing what I have has done wonders for me. My overall loss has been around 8st/115lbs.

(One of these days I'll remember to use lowercase img tags.)
  • ckchilz1
    Options
    You look fantastic! What an awesome inspiration!
  • ckchilz1
    Options
    Incredible! Thank you for the inspiration!
  • simplyxaddicted
    simplyxaddicted Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I am SOO inspired
  • CrystalShea1980
    Options
    These stories are so motivating. Congrats to everyone for the weight loss. Its good to know I can go to this page to read about o
  • CrystalShea1980
    Options
    34490942.png
  • Alicia7519
    Options
    These stories are so motivating. Congrats to everyone for the weight loss. Its good to know I can go to this page to read about o

Thank you for finding this thread. I have been having a difficult month and a half trying to stay on track. Reading all of these stories has inspired me so much!!!

Congratulations to everyone for their weight loss! You all are amazing!!!!
  • amann_84
    amann_84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a before and after pic but I started my journey about three years ago. Started out around 405 pounds and currently 224 pounds. A total of 180 lbs lost. About half way through my weight loss I started noticing a knot on the right side of my neck after having it checked out discovered that it was a tangerine sized tumor growing near my corrotid artery (not sure is I spelled that correctly or not). I would have never known it was there if I would have decided to lose weight, so making the choice to get healthy has saved my life in more ways than one!
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Lost 160 lbs in a little over a year... I have been in a rut since October of last year... Working on getting out of it !
  • Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I don't really have a before and after pic but I started my journey about three years ago. Started out around 405 pounds and currently 224 pounds. A total of 180 lbs lost. About half way through my weight loss I started noticing a knot on the right side of my neck after having it checked out discovered that it was a tangerine sized tumor growing near my corrotid artery (not sure is I spelled that correctly or not). I would have never known it was there if I would have decided to lose weight, so making the choice to get healthy has saved my life in more ways than one!

Pretty sure that wins for NSV of this century.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options

This is an amazing story and one I wish wasn't buried in this thread because I think it is such an "a-ha" moment. I hope many others read this post.
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I started at 280lbs last March 2012 and have lost 122lbs to date, but am still a work in progress, as I still have 30ish pounds left to lose. Picture on the left 280ish pounds and picture on the right 160ish pounds.

ScreenShot2013-01-29at103637PM_zpsede22c69-1_zps58780b63.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!