How do you like your eggs?

Options

Replies

• caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    i cannot cook fried eggs, and those are my fave.
    i like boiled ones in salads.

scrambled are just gross. blech.
  • Hickyvikki69
    Hickyvikki69 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    scrambled or deviled
  • thedove34
    thedove34 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    green onions, zucchini, 1 whole egg, 2 egg whites, milk, a bit of corn starch (to thicken up egg mixture) omellette style!
    every morning!
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I eat a hard boiled egg in my grilled chicken salad just about every day through the week for lunch or as a snack. Lots of good ideas here I'd like to try!
  • jnhu72
    jnhu72 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Deviled eggs are my favorite! Mostly mustard, a little light mayo, garlic powder, onion powder and sprinkled with paprika. Delicious!
  • loserforlife
    Options
    I like my eggs in a cake how about you??
    Bump
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Unfertilized.
  • HausOfTina
    HausOfTina Posts: 92
    Options
    OMG I LOVE EGGS! Fried, scrambled, omelet, boiled. YUM.
  • Merrysix
    Merrysix Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    "coddled" over 3 slice low salt bacon, then 2 tabl. water and cover to "steam" the eggs with yolks slightly soft. ground black pepper -- very tasty.
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I love a omelet...everyday! I have white egg with lots of veggies...and sometimes a little chicken, or steak also.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    FRESH. I have chickens and you just can not compare the taste of store bought eggs to what I eat every day.
  • MissB0949
    MissB0949 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Expected to see a lot more sriracha on here. I usually use 1 or 2 whole eggs plus a couple of egg whites whether I'm making Pam-fried or scrambled. Lots of pepper and salt. A little shredded cheddar if I'm feeling indulgent. Mug eggs and fried egg whites are keepers too. Definitely need to branch out and try adding some laughing cow or peppers.
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Usually poached on a bed of vinegar-y greens + a little feta cheese.
  • dela1000
    dela1000 Posts: 62
    Options
    My breakfast (Pretty much every morning):

Scrambled 90 Cal - Egg, 2 egg 140 Cals
    Generic - Egg Whites- Fried , 1 Egg White - Fried 17 Cals
    Monterey (Costco) - Baby Bella Mushrooms ( Whole) , 9 oz (84 g) = abt mushrooms 60 Cals
    Oscar Mayer - Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Deli Meat, 4 slices 30 Cals

247 Total Cals.

I cut up the mushrooms and the turkey (or ham) and let it fry for a bit (No oil). While they do that I mix the eggs and egg whites and then pour them on top. No need for salt since they meats already have it.

Takes about 15 minutes to make and eat and holds me up until lunch.
  • midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Over-easy with sriracha.

Simple.
  • Luxxmundi
    Luxxmundi Posts: 52
    Options
    As far away from me as possible. I'm really not a picky eater but i'm not fond of eggs. Once every few months i might have an omelet or when i get the flu i have scrambled eggs on toast, but thats about once every two years lol
  • geilreyes
    geilreyes Posts: 1
    Options
    I like my eggs boiled, and I eat the yolk maybe once a week. :happy:
  • FooFatFighters
    FooFatFighters Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Usually over easy, pepper on it and splashes of hot sauce when it's on the plate (Cholula, Tabasco or rooster sauce) and a little bit of sharp cheddar cheese. Or scrambled Gordon Ramsey style or scrambled normally with a sprinkle of green onions mixed in. Or an omelette with all the good stuff in it, sour cream, hot sauce.
  • smswart
    smswart Posts: 9
    Options
    Haha - Eggs! I just made smashed eggs for sandwhiches for my lunch tomorrow - a couple of eggs, hard boiled, the smashed with a little skim milk to combine them, then a teaspoon or so of curry powder, shredded, boiled spinach (which I cook in the water while the eggs are boiling) and a teeny bit of salt and pepper. That'll go on sandwhiches tomorrow, with not butter/marg needed.
  • munchysmum123
    Options
    Whole...no f'ing around with whites

Softly poached egg (s) on anchovy toast

melt 1 teaspoon of butter in decent pan , add 1-2 anchovy fillets and mash a bit till dissolved in the butter.

Add your egg to a pan of simmering water

Fry a piece of bread in the butter til brown and crisp and put on a plate.

Egg should now be done. Place egg on the toast and ENJOY!!