Replies

• Pattyisgr8
    Pattyisgr8 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Patty

LW: 175
    CW:175
    GW: 140 ish!!

I would have like to have lost, but I hae reached a size 14, so I am happy with that!

Way to go on the losses ladies!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    BTW: I am already dreading next week. But I have planned to up my workouts on M-T-W and Friday.

I am already dreading next week, too! & at the same time looking forward to it. I am definitely with you on up'ing the workouts because there is NO WAY I am going to stay within my calorie limit!
  • Luke93
    Luke93 Posts: 35
    Options
    [/quote]
    I am definitely with you on up'ing the workouts because there is NO WAY I am going to stay within my calorie limit!
    [/quote]

Exactly! I know I am going to go over my calorie limit. But by planning ahead I can totally not feel as guilty.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-168.8
    CW-166.4
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesTWL-3.6 lbs!

So I lost 2.4 lbs this week! Pretty good, especially that it was may TOM!

I must say though I didnt do the week challenge once though! 7:30 is early for me! But am still keeping up on the water challenge.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-168.8
    CW-166.4
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesTWL-3.6 lbs!

I must say though I didnt do the week challenge once though! 7:30 is early for me! But am still keeping up on the water challenge.

Wow, Hailey!!! That is amazing!! Way to go! You totally ROCK!!! :drinker:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    SW137
    LW 134
    CW133
    Gw120

Lost 1 pound better than done.... The challenge was hard this week but I am going to continue doing it so I can get to my goal.
  • sarahricks
    sarahricks Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    SW 225
    LW 212
    CW 208
    Gw150

Any one else worried about thanksgiving? It's at my house so I know there will be a bunch of really good left overs just sitting there. Arg I love punpkin pie.
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-168.8
    CW-166.4
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesTWL-3.6 lbs!

Wow, Hailey!!! That is amazing!! Way to go! You totally ROCK!!! :drinker:

Thanks! And the weird thing is I feel like I''ve barely done anything! Its awesome, lol. Just tracking my food, and doing WiiFit when I go over my cals, need more, or just feel like some exercise !
  • pinklizzy
    pinklizzy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.. is it too late to join your group?? Just saw it today. Have been a on again/off again MFP user for a few months. I need help! Right now I am living/teaching in Dubai, but am moving back to North Carolina in June. Am planning on getting married in August, so I have lots of work to do! What are u working on now? I only saw the first couple of pages on drinking 8 glasses on water a day... :) liz

cw: 169
    gw: 125
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all.. is it too late to join your group?? Just saw it today. Have been a on again/off again MFP user for a few months. I need help! Right now I am living/teaching in Dubai, but am moving back to North Carolina in June. Am planning on getting married in August, so I have lots of work to do! What are u working on now? I only saw the first couple of pages on drinking 8 glasses on water a day... :) liz

cw: 169
    gw: 125

Welcome to our group! We weigh in every Saturday and whoever loses the most weight (percentage wise) gets to choose the challenge for the next week. The results and challenges will be posted on Sundays. Good luck!
  • sjmay
    sjmay Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Week 3's Results:

Blondie925 - 0.74%
    Hailey - 1.42%
    InnerCutie - 2.0%
    ittybittybadonkadonk - 1.04%
    kandyjo - 0.91%
    mbb8682 - 0.74%
    nicole_a - 0.27%
    porterbaby38 - 1.19%
    sarahricks - 0.47%
    savvystephy - 0.84%
    sjmay - 1.02%

Excellent week everyone! Thank you again nicole_a for last week's challenge. It was a great one and I think it showed a lot of us that eating late is something that we have to work on. Congratulations this week to InnerCutie, who lost the most weight %. Have fun choosing a challenge and please post it as soon as possible.

Good luck this week everyone!!! :drinker:
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    Week 3's Results:

Blondie925 - 0.74%
    Hailey - 1.42%
    InnerCutie - 2.0%
    kandyjo - 0.91%
    mbb8682 - 0.74%
    nicole_a - 0.27%
    porterbaby38 - 1.19%
    sarahricks - 0.47%
    savvystephy - 0.84%
    sjmay - 1.02%

Excellent week everyone! Thank you again nicole_a for last week's challenge. It was a great one and I think it showed a lot of us that eating late is something that we have to work on. Congratulations this week to InnerCutie, who lost the most weight %. Have fun choosing a challenge and please post it as soon as possible.

Congrats, innercutie! Cannot wait for the new challenege. These challenges are great, and I am doing my best to make habits of them.
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    YAY!! I really feel proud.

I have reveiwed past challeges and decided
    we are all working out, dieting and most of us working full time and or taking care of children.
    All of this can be very draining...Be prepared this week to get your well needed rest because

*This weeks challenge is* to get 7 or more hours of sleep a night

I found a great link explaining how proper sleep is linked to weight loss and how improper sleep can actually lead to weight gain. Be sure to read the link very educational

http://thyroid.about.com/od/loseweightsuccessfully/a/sleepdiet.htm

Good luck Babes!!
  • AmandaB4588
    Options
    This is a GREAT challenge bc I know so many people who do not get enough sleep! For me, I am going to try to get 8 hours of sleep every night.... no more, no less. I usually get enough sleep but sometimes procrastinate and have to stay up all night studying. Other times, I get WAY TOO MUCH sleep!
  • Naokoheart
    Options
    This one will be good,I love my bed! =D
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    InnerCutie.. congrats on winning this week and great challenge!

sjmay.. I've been meaning to tell you thanks for taking the time to make that chart! That's very nice of you. It motivates me even more to work harder so that I can see my percantage highlited one week! (Or quite a few would be nice lol)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Week 3's Results:

Blondie925 - 0.74%
    Hailey - 1.42%
    InnerCutie - 2.0%
    kandyjo - 0.91%
    mbb8682 - 0.74%
    nicole_a - 0.27%
    porterbaby38 - 1.19%
    sarahricks - 0.47%
    savvystephy - 0.84%
    sjmay - 1.02%

Congrats, Innercutie!!! Way to go!!! And this weeks challenge will be just that for me... a challenge!! I have two kiddos, 5 yr old and a 2 yr old and I go constantly!!! At night, when I get the kiddos in bed is when I usually try to finish up everything that didn't get done during the day... AND, of course, there is no squeezing in extra minutes in the morning because it is up and getting read for school/work..... ARGHHHH!!!! BUT, I am going to do my best! Thanks for the challenge and the informative article!!
  • InnerCutie
    Options
    Congrats, Innercutie!!! Way to go!!! And this weeks challenge will be just that for me... a challenge!! I have two kiddos, 5 yr old and a 2 yr old and I go constantly!!! At night, when I get the kiddos in bed is when I usually try to finish up everything that didn't get done during the day... AND, of course, there is no squeezing in extra minutes in the morning because it is up and getting read for school/work..... ARGHHHH!!!! BUT, I am going to do my best! Thanks for the challenge and the informative article!!
    [/quote]

It is going to be a challege for me but I know it is one I need to work on. I also have 2 kids, A 4 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. So at bed time I am picking up and sometimes trying to get in quailty time with their dad. :yawn:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Congrats Innercutie... Great challenge as well I get 7 now but would love to shoot for 8..

Great weigh in as well everyone.

sjmay thank you for keeping up with the weigh in for us and the percentage..

Good luck this week ladies.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Nice challenge!!

Great job everyone and good luck this week! As I type this, I'm actually sleepy so I'll be going to bed early tonight. :)