Mid-30s - New Beginning - Would love similar age support!

Options

Replies

• BABGURL
    BABGURL Posts: 10
    Options
    Early 30's, have been on MFP since March. Always willing to lend some support. We all need the motivation to continue on this journey. Feel free to add me.
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    just turned 37 on cinco de mayo! bring on the friending! :)
  • ResplendentWoman
    Options
    Coming up on 36, joined in January. Down 15 lb so far but have a long way to go... like sarahanne though, this is the last time I lose weight, and it would be great to have company/support!
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I will be 31 in a couple of months, and I have about 15 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add me...the more the merrier! :)
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me! I'm 33 and would love more support :)
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Just started on June 20th (first day of summer!) and so far I really like the simplicity of MFP. I could use some online friends and support... :) I need to lose 30-40 lbs. Here's to our health!!
    [Hi I'm 38 and also looking for support! i'll send you a request!/quote]
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I could use the support as well.
  • herbalkitty
    herbalkitty Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hi there I'm 33 and only been on here a few weeks, feel free to add me anyone, I'm very supportive as I know how hard it is
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello! Please add me! I am 34 years old and need to lose about 10 - 15 lbs! I have been using this site for 20 days and it has been great! Great motivator for sure
  • michspor
    michspor Posts: 57
    Options
    Hello! I have 2 kids and need to lose about 10 - 15 lbs. My kids are 3 and 6
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'm 35, looking for support as well, lost 15lbs since April....
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 32, mom of three and work FT sitting at a desk. This will be my second week at MFP and I could always use some more friends. I sent you a friend request.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I am in my 30s and definitely looking for help. Kinda bombed last weekend. I have quite a bit of weight to lose, so support is welcome! Feel free to friend me!!!
    I totally bombed this weekend, too -- I baked cookies for my neighbor, who has been mowing my yard for me...I need to learn to bake smaller batches, and to get them out of the house ASAP!!!! Oh well, it's Monday -- new week, fresh start!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Just started on June 20th (first day of summer!) and so far I really like the simplicity of MFP. I could use some online friends and support... :) I need to lose 30-40 lbs. Here's to our health!!

I am 31 and I have about 28 lbs to go! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Just turned 38 -- and I WILL have this under control before I turn 39. Feel free to add me!
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    ill be 34 at the end of the month . good luck
  • jenmcdav
    jenmcdav Posts: 67
    Options
    i'm 38. you can add me if you want. good luck-- mfp is awesome! i lost 22 pounds and have been able to maintain it since January. I still track every day though. I need to so the pounds don't creep back on!
  • babymaddux
    babymaddux Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi, i just turned 33 and had a week off to celebrate so i'm back to it now with 36lbs to lose. it would be great to have a more support :smile:
  • Mattjersan
    Options
    hello everyone. i'm 36 and need to lose some weight myself and get healthy again. Feel free, anyone, to add me for support :) thanks!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    You can add me. Check out my profile. :)