• gpollis
    gpollis Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    juy1 -lsw 175
    july 30-gw 170
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. Wish I had seen this yesterday.

Me - 0
    Binge monster - 1
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    ok i lied, chocolate was gross.
  • poppet67
    poppet67 Posts: 1
    Options
    Im back in after an eleven day binge and a gain off 5lb god I hate this Monster even though he has been by my side for the last eleven days ! We are not friends and he can get lost for a while.
    So I guess its 11-0 to the binge monster watch this space gonna kick his ...............lol
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im in-
    My diet at the weekend was attrocious!

Me-0
    Binge monster-2 (I literally ate NOTHING healthy all weekend, unless cider counts, its apples right? :wink: )
  • All_is_well_1959
    Options
    Thanks for challenge :flowerforyou:

Yesterday felt very low and was invited to dinner... ate nearly 2000 over my allowance.:noway:

calm days :smile: : 0
    Binge monster :devil: : 1
  • icemanxxxv
    icemanxxxv Posts: 20
    Options
    Winning 1
    Binge Monster 0
  • nicnacinoonoo
    Options
    wow I'm really glad to have found this, I didn't realise so many other people did this. I haven't had a binge in a week now and this has been the first weekend in a long while that I've stayed on track. I have a wedding evening reception to go to on 14th so I'm trying to stay binge free until then, then I'll be good in the day on the 14th but treat myself to whatever I want of the buffet in the evening. Then I am planning a hangover binge day the next day. Hopefully this will make me get right back on track after as my problem at the moment is that 1 binge day seems to turn into a week of binging.
  • mrs_kurz
    mrs_kurz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This seems realistic for me, my aim will be to log honestly every day and not let my emotions abotage my food efforts.

CW 151.4lbs
    31st July GW - 146 lbs (keeping it realistic!!)

:D Good luck everyone

Winning 1
    Binge monster: 0!
  • chelw727
    chelw727 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    wow I'm really glad to have found this, I didn't realise so many other people did this. I haven't had a binge in a week now and this has been the first weekend in a long while that I've stayed on track. I have a wedding evening reception to go to on 14th so I'm trying to stay binge free until then, then I'll be good in the day on the 14th but treat myself to whatever I want of the buffet in the evening. Then I am planning a hangover binge day the next day. Hopefully this will make me get right back on track after as my problem at the moment is that 1 binge day seems to turn into a week of binging.

^^I have the same problem. One binge will turn into 1 week binge! That's why I'm trying to crush the binge monster for good!
  • ccj424
    ccj424 Posts: 30
    Options
    Winning: 1
    Binge Monster: 1

D:
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I'm so on this. I only had one "binge" since May 30th and that was only because I let myself have one glass of diet pop (since giving it up was one of my goals that is a binge for me). That was early in June though and I've been binge free ever since. The great news is I was being so good I realized the instant physical response I had to the pop and realized it made me feel so sick I have no temptation to drink it again.
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    So far in July

Winning-1
    Binge Monster-0
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this, what is a binge challenge?

Basically counting how many binge free days we have all month :) (binge meaning emotional, uncontrollable eating)
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I so need this! I'll consider today my start day so so far 0/0 - if I binge it's late at night so I can't yet call today a win.

Question, if you plan a cheat day do you consider that a binge or just the days you plan to stay on track and get out of control? I have 2 days coming up this week I'm going "off log" but after that I should be good.

IMO, I only consider out of control eating, without thinking, a binge. No matter how many calories, if you keep eating until you feel sick, I consider that a binge, but if you "cheat" and go off logging I don't really consider that a "binge". Good luck! :)
  • jesuslovesme145
    Options
    I'm in! Gotten way to side tracked lately with all of the thing going on in my life... So far I'm on day one hour 1, lol :)
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm feeling like eating lots and lots of crap tonight!! So far I have refrained...... I have about 100 cals to play with. Was going to have a chocolate protein shake but willing to trade this for something..... anything.... that will avoid me eating crap.

I have a smartie mini birthday cake in my kitchen that I was bought for my birthday last week and I know if I open it I'll eat it all and it's about 1200cals in that bad boy!!

It's 7.15pm and I have till 10pm to stay on track - I've done so well the last two days too so dont' want to break it!!

Going to have a peppermint tea in the hope it kills the craving.....
  • lilsis10
    lilsis10 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join in, especially since I'm a day behind and already in the red.

Binge Monster 1

Me 0
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I really need this challenge! Last month was horrible!

Me: 2
    Binge: 0
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Safe!!

Binges: 0
    Super binge-free days: 3