Mid-30s - New Beginning - Would love similar age support!

Options

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 35 and have been a member for awhile now. I log record my workouts and meals daily (except this weekend I didn't do so well at the logging). This site is great
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 (gasp!) and work at home. Always up for adding people who want to be active and supporting. Feel free to add me if you fit that. I'm positive and use the site daily (open diary as well). Got to hit those goals!

- Jason
  • Overboard_Eater
    Overboard_Eater Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and have logged on for 70 days. *grasp* looking to be Fit for Forty! So I'm in this for the long haul. Please add me and anyone else can too.
  • TennisQtpye
    TennisQtpye Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am also part of the thirty club!! I need to loose about 40 more pounds. Feel free to add me. You can never have to much positive support!!!
  • johnlynch47
    Options
    LETS GET IT ON! I am restarting again, I started 2 years or so ago at 356 last october i was 273 and feeling awesome, then I took a break, back to 325, GRRRR however i am %100 back on track and will get back down pretty quick, I know not the right way but I kind of have to for my job.
    Still doing it for me, just quicker for work
    John
  • shanbergman
    shanbergman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    33, goal is 95 lbs weight loss. Have lost 10 already, woo woo! MFP has helped a lot, I too enjoy the simplicity :)
  • chica_bella813
    chica_bella813 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I am 33 and new fitness pal. Anyone that replies this may also add me. I also am looking for new supportive people on this site :smile: I really like this site. It has been the only thing that has kept me active and enteratinly consistent with my cardio. Its nice to know what I need to do to reach my goals..and its free. I have had trainers in the past, but that didn't stick with me. But this site does :love:
  • annahelleur
    Options
    Hi there 33 here soon 34 :} just started need to lose 70+ but my first goal is 20lbs. Add me :}
  • maxonehiphop
    maxonehiphop Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I think I can still claim mid 30's for the next couple weeks...not sure if that qualifies.
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in my mid 30s and have been on this site for less than 2 weeks, you can add me.

I need all the support I can get and hopefully I can also provide support to my new MFP friends.
  • sbedwards1077
    sbedwards1077 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request! I am 34 and recommiting to my weight loss! Would love new friends :)
  • rtpjmlm5
    rtpjmlm5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey there I'm 32 and looking for female friends feel free to add me. I've have 49 more pounds to lose...
  • AJTwiddy
    AJTwiddy Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    AJTwiddy I am 30 and have just decided to make some cahnges feel free to add me if ya like
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I'm 33.
  • Alisonma1234
    Options
    Hi, I need help too. Just went to KFC and gorged. I have lost no weight, but have gianed a bunch of muscle.
  • hillbillyjilly7
    hillbillyjilly7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking to find some new friends and support! I am new...started on just my blackberry a few weeks ago...but joined this site today. I am hoping to lose approx 25-30lbs. I can't wait to start...and I really can't wait to see the "me" that I remember, looking back at me in the mirror! I'm tired of not participating and isolating myself because I don't want people to look at me...it's time for a change. I'm turning 34 this week and by the time I'm 35 I'm hoping that I will be there!!! Whoot whoot!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me as well! I justed deleted a bunch of people who had not logged on in like 5mos, so in need of some more "active" friends!! I am 35 and have 85-90lbs to lose!!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    all of you can add me. I'm 37 years old would love the support
  • KJ77493
    KJ77493 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends on here! Please feel free to add me! :)
  • WRSteele79
    WRSteele79 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 32. I've sent a request. Anyone else can feel free to add me. :) I'm looking to lose 50lbs.