4 ingredient greek yogurt pancakes!

Options

Replies

• mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I made a 'semi-homemade' version LOL I used Hungry Jack buttermilk pancake mix, Chobani Apple and Cinnamon greek yogurt, and a little almond Milk. I the finished pancakes with a little Aguave Nectar. Ummm, Ummm, Good! So flavorful and easy to make. :smile:
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Tried this recipe this past weekend. I do all the cooking and I usually try to make my wife something special for Sunday Brunch. Made her Spicy Shrimp Omelette and these pancakes. I even went out into the yard and picked fresh blueberries and rasberries to put in the pancake batter. For syrup I mixed raspberry liquer, apple liquer, reasberry jam and sugar and reduced it down to a syrup. Gave her the omelette first, while I was plating the Pancakes. Poured the syrup over it. Topped with whipped cream and sprinkled fresh rasberries and blue berries over the top.

When she finished, I asked: "How were the pancakes?:

Her: "Okay."

Me: "Okay?"

Her: "The texture was different."

So much for that recipe.

Awww, bless you for bothering, you can come cook for me anytime!
  • mberes56
    mberes56 Posts: 7
    Options
    bump
  • Elle408
    Elle408 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Just made these as a midnight snack! Perfect! So quick and I managed a decent sized four of them out of the batter. I didn't have any fruit to put in them, so just spread some cherry jam on top and a quick dash of agave and they're the closest i've ever got to making American style pancakes (as opposed to our English style crepes.) These will become a staple snack in my diet I think for their 21g of protein and 7g of fibre!
  • loveclub112
    Options
    soo gonna make these (: totally bump
  • Speazzy
    Speazzy Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump-a-roo!!
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    omggg you're a goddess. making this on wed! :D
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    BUMP! These look amazing! Will definitely try! Thank you!
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    bump
  • limesublime
    limesublime Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'll add another bump! These look awesome, thanks for sharing
  • ciarastacey
    ciarastacey Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Bump :)
  • lfm1968
    lfm1968 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Just made these.. I did 1/2 tsp of baking soda and 1/2 tsp of baking powder to help reduce the sodium some. I'd probably start with 1/4 cup of flour and then add a little at a time. I put slightly less than a 1/2 cup in my mix and it made the batter way to thick so ended up having to use some milk to thin it out. I ended up with 4 big pancakes that I put blueberries in... completely stuffed now!! I would also suggest cooking on the lower side of medium... mine ended up slightly underdone, but my heat was a little too high to leave them in any longer.
  • Danielle817
    Danielle817 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    bump! YUM
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    BUMP! Looks yummy! :happy:
  • Laoch_Cailin
    Laoch_Cailin Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Finally got round to making these. The 4 year old and the baby scoffed them down speedy. I mixed banana into them. What I got to taste was so nice I made a second batch just for me lol.
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I just made these pancakes with blueberry greek yogurt and fresh blueberries. I drizzled on homemade blackberry reduction (I cooked down my blackberries (from our garden) with a little Truvia for sweetness.

I feel like I cheated on my diet today they were sooo good and plentiful. This will now be on by breakfast rotation from now on:)
  • his_kid1
    his_kid1 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MQH1
    MQH1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love it...thank you!
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Bump