Breasts or fat??

Options

Replies

• InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I'd prefer slim with smallish boobs. It's more about the shape of the body than the boobs for me, although I don't really like a flat chest.

By the way, I'm straight, but I notice women *shrugs*
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I lost some up top when I lost some body fat. Not happy about it. But I figure at least I'm healthy now. FWIW, even at higher body fat levels, my tata's were nothing to write home about, lol.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Boobs > Everything (except bacon) lol
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I prefer smaller breasts. I don't like saggy, hangy boobs. So small and perky or silicone filled please :D
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Even when I was 90lbs at 13 years old (yes 13) I had DD's. I was skin and bones.

So no, breasts are not necessarily complete fat.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Those aren 't the only 2 options.

How about a lean, strong woman with big breasts? They do exist.
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am fat with relatively big breasts but instead of feeling sexy I feel matronly so I say go for healthy not hagard, I just saw a " success" story where the person looked best in the during photo so do not get too thin - it is not attractive or healthy! When you get close ask for opinions on if you need to lose more.

Look at www.mybodygallery.com to see what people look like at your weight & height.. It is easier to see on others than yourself!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

I would want you to be heathly and comfortable with your weight and fit. If you have small breasts and your heathly is fine with me. You have to be your self and do what makes you happy frist!!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    to me thin/healthy/fit with small breasts is a million times more attractive than fat with large breasts.
  • chrissilini
    chrissilini Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Put it in perspective. I've been 'bigger' bodied for a long time. And had small boobs. I always wished they were bigger because they seemed small in comparison to the rest of my body. Well, I got my wish. Unfortunately it was because I had a bilateral mastectomy because I had breast cancer. I'd take my originals over these silicone things any day.

Just saying, be happy with what you've got. There are far worse things.
  • coalboilermanBryan
    Options
    Honestly it depends on the man...I my self love skinny, and could care less about breasts big or small.....I would rather have the thin legs, and flat belly and nice butt.....with long hair. Other friends of mine don't care about the belly, they want the big boobs...So your question does not really have an answer. :smile:
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I've lost 25 lbs, and I'm pretty sure it all came from my *kitten*. Baby got no back. :(
  • izzie_Preston
    Options
    i prefer boobs that are doing their job feeding bambinos
  • unknownjae
    Options
    Healthy woman is preferable to large breasts, small breasts or even any breasts at all. Healthy and happy beats everything.
  • bergsangel
    bergsangel Posts: 131
    Options
    I think both can be beautiful. Me personally, i just wanted to say I'm thin, had nice full breasts before I had and nursed 3 babies, and then had small, sad, empty ones. They made me feel less attractive. Now, they are big and fake and I love them again. Loved them more after nursing one child with implants for 14 months. I think it's really sad that people have to be so rude on here (women). Jealousy is a very ugly thing.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    nevermind
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Let me ask, I noticed that when I lose weight, the breasts are the first to go.

What looks and feels better and is more attractive, heavy women with big breasts? Or thinner, healthy women with small breasts?

Seem I can't win either way....any opinions?

Hmmm, I dislike the inference that to have large breasts is unhealthy and if you are healthy your breasts will be small. Breasts are extremely individual and many healthy weight women have large breasts. I certainly did. I've also seen many very heavy women who seemed to have small breasts. It depends on your body type.

The bottom line is, the most unhealthy thing is to obssess about a single body part. If the shrinkage makes you self-conscious, then buy a padded bra. That's what they make them for.

Exactly. I don't know where this incessant belief comes from that big boobs = big weight.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I much prefer thinner, healthy women with small, firm breasts....
    Just an opinion.
    To each his own :drinker:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    I lost my weight there last...I still am a 36 DDD. I was hoping they would be a little smaller, but I can buy my bras at the store, and not mail order now!!
  • domdog
    domdog Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok, here's the thing- I gained weight after having my kids *and I nursed them both* so now that I have lost it again, my breasts are small and not-so-firm. I wish they were more perky, but that is an unrealistic expectation. My husband loves me and seems ok with what I have. The more important fact is that I have a genetic propensity for high cholesterol. My weight loss caused my overall level to come down A LOT. I am a healthier woman on the inside because of it.