Fitness Pal Request - Mothers of toddlers

Options
Hi!
I am a mother of 2 kids under the age of 4. I work full time and in search of a support group or a fitness pal. I need to lose 30 pounds and I belong to Lifetime Fitness. I am wondering if there is anyone out there who might be interested.

Thanks,
Donnita

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Donnita!
    I am a mother to a 3 year old. I too work outside the home and I need to lose at least 70lbs. I would love to help motiviate you and keep you on track. I am a member of the local YMCA and i've just started doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.
    Friend request sent.
  • dcmennealy
    dcmennealy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Julslea,
    I would love to help motivate each other. I am not aware of the Jullian Michael's 30 day shred. What is it about?
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Sent a request to both. I'm a mother of a 2 year old and I work outside the home as well :] I dont have quite as much to lose but it's so hard to come off. Any bit of support to each other helps! I'm doing the Insanity workout.
  • jehembee
    jehembee Posts: 114
    Options
    Added all three of you!

Mother of two LO aged 2 years and 7 months! Looking to lose another 25 pounds (already lost 25).
  • katlinpalma
    katlinpalma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother of a two year old and a full time college student living at home and I just cant seem to lose the weight to get back down to the weight I was before I had my son. Im going to add all of you ladies!
  • FitnActiveMom
    Options
    I'm a mom to a very very very active 2 year old as well! I have had much success here on MFP and am now maintaining my weightloss, with continued calorie tracking and Beachbody programs.Sent you a friend request!
  • spellbindme
    spellbindme Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom to three boys, ages 11,8 and 5. though not very little anymore, I would love friends to help me finally get the rest of my weight off. I have PCOS and struggle everyday, as I love food :)
  • AndreaKZ
    AndreaKZ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm the mother of a 2 year old and am still trying to lose the baby weight....Sending you guys friend requests :)
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My kids will be 4 and 2.5 at the end of July, and I work full time. Anyone can add me.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hi i have a 4 year old and a 1 year old feel free to add me
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me all, I have a 12 month old and a 4 year old.
  • angemarie23
    Options
    33 yo mommy of 2 toddlers (ages 2 and 3) and I have 30 lbs left to go as well! I'd be happy to be your fitness friend. :-)
  • dstny157
    dstny157 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I have a 4 year old daughter and I also work full time. Trying to lose at least 20 lbs.
  • Sia_33
    Sia_33 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    you can ad me. i'm a mother to five children my two youngest girls are 5 and 8 months old. i am trying to lose 3 stones and hopefully maintain my new weight. lets do it together.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Hi Julslea,
    I would love to help motivate each other. I am not aware of the Jullian Michael's 30 day shred. What is it about?

It is a 20 minute workout DVD that does 3 minutes of strenght trainging, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs and you do those 3 cycles 3 times.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Hi

I'm mum to 4 - the youngest being 2 years old. I'm a full time mum but also doing part time degree. I still have 74lbs to lose but please add me.
  • KerryDaly
    KerryDaly Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, I have a 13 month old daughter and am trying to lose a stone, i've lost most of my baby weight, but i've been pigging out a little bit over the last couple of months and now need to stop!

Anyone is welcome to add me x
  • raindance_maggie
    Options
    im a mom to a 3 year old and i work at home and want to shoot myself in the face more often than not lately...

uh, wait, tha'ts not a way to make friends. :)

anyways, if you want to add me or anyone for that matter, please do. im in need of some *kitten* kicking right about now.
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old. Everyone feel free to add me :)
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Donnita, I'm Andie from the UK.

I have 2 munchkins, my eldest is 5 and my youngest has just gone 3 and I work part-time. Just sent you a friend request ;0)