Butt Bible Workout

Options
Anyone using "The Butt Bible" please post your before, during, and after results here so we can support and motivate each other. Please no rude posts because we'd like to keep this thread open. Thank you. :happy:

The workout schedule for the first level week of the program is reflected below: Do this level for two weeks.

Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1
Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Body Level 1
Day 3: Rest or choose a cardio routine
Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1
Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Body Level 1
Day 6: Rest or choose a cardio routine
Day 7: Rest

If you don't own "The Butt Bible" workout go to link, you're welcome!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcNxaXb5Ews

You will find all three levels for the upper and lower posted. THANK YOU -TiFFerzZehNiNjA for the videos.

Replies

• Blaqheart
    Blaqheart Posts: 235
    Options
    onemonthworkoutfront.jpgonemonthworkoutback.jpg
    Start date: June 25, 2012
    Day 1 of "The Butt Bible".
    Will it work? I honestly believe YES because no more than 10 minutes after I completed the sessions for lower and upper I was REALLY feeling the burn!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    oh, it definitely works! Have fun with it!!
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    My Butt Bible Workout Check in

I will post each workout I complete in this area.

anyone else doing the program please make your own separate post so you can have a listing of each one of your completed workouts. A BIG plus is each workout check in keeps us accountable to following the commandant; "Thou shalt do The Butt Bible consistency and regularly."

June 25, 2012 -Start
    Butt Bible Lower lvl 1: COMPLETE!
    June 26, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper lvl 1: COMPLETE

Cardio Break

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Lvl 1:

My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much.
    Today doing the workout again I am really feeling the burn more during and after completion.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Thanks for your support! Actually it is fun and I do :heart: the trainer she's great and funny. My kind of people.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    There is a Butt Bible group you should join, I finish level 1 week 2 tomorrow and Monday start level 2....I LOVE the program and finsh Pauline hilarious...*kitten* to the Grass
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    do you just do this every other day??
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I'm currently on week 2 of Level 2 but haven't been able to do it due to pain..but I plan on continuing on as soon as I get to feeling like I can.
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    do you just do this every other day??

The schedule is above. It's 4 times a week.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Hi ladies nice to meet you. Oh good what is the name of the group and I'll join. :smile:

Yeah just follow the schedule posted.:bigsmile:

Ohh sorry to hear you're in pain. :sad: Sending you healing energy so you feel better fast.:flowerforyou:

Yay grats on surviving all of lvl 1!!! Good luck on lvl 2. You can do this! :drinker: I have 1 more week of lvl 1.
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Couldn't edit post so here's short cut to edit =- use quote!

anyone else doing the program please make your own separate post so you can have a listing of each one of your completed workouts. A BIG plus is each workout check in keeps us accountable to following the commandant; "Thou shalt do The Butt Bible consistency and regularly."

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012

Cardio Break

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Lvl 1: COMPLETE!

My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much.
    Today doing the workout again I am really feeling the burn more during and after completion.

Today's thought:
    I SURVIVED FIRST WEEK!!! I am quite proud of myself.:smooched: :drinker:
    This is the toughest workout I've ever done. I'm sticking with it all the way to the end!
  • Blaqheart
    Options

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012

Cardio Break - Walking 20 mins

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012

June 30, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK: walking 2 hours

July1, 2012
    REST

June 25, 2012 My thoughts on Butt Bible:
    My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much. OMB this will work I can feel it.

June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012
    Today still burning before, during, and after session.

June 29, 2012 Today's thought:
    This is the toughest workout I've ever done. I'm sticking with it all the way to the end! I am fully convinced this IS working.

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    Butt Bible Lower Level 1: COMPLETE!
    July 3, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Level 1:

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    Butt Bible Lower Level 1:
    July 6, 2012

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012
    REST :drinker: COMPLETION OF LEVEL 1::drinker:

July 2 Today's Thought:
    Wow! This is tough and my legs feel like jello. The burn is there too. I am def feeling this working ALLL over! Took a peek after I finished today's session and I swear I am actually seeing some lifting going on back there. There's also less "low butt hang" ya know what I mean that area under butt next to thigh. It is WORKING WOOO HOOO! :laugh:

Yeah this lady KNOWS what she's doin. If you want something that really WORKS listen to her and do what she's doing sooo.. Hurt so good, comeon Pauline and make it hurt so good. Cuz sometimes exercise doesn't feel like it should til ya make it hurt so goooood!:flowerforyou: During workout ya feel like this :grumble: after it's like this :laugh: and this :drinker:
    Ladies hang in there and keep going! We ARE doing this!!! :bigsmile:

"Looooove tha butt crack that nut!" This is my new mantra.:heart::glasses:
  • donnadoo55
    Options
    I am definitely going to give this workout sets a try :) ty for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • Blaqheart
    Options

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012

June 30, 2012

July1, 2012
    REST

My first workout I was definitely feeling the burn during and after. I will say I was sore, but not so much. OMB this will work I can feel it.

June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012

This is the toughest workout I've ever done. I'm sticking with it all the way to the end! I am fully convinced this IS working.

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    July 3, 2012
    Butt Bible Upper Level 1: COMPLETE!

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    July 6, 2012

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012

July 2 Today's Thought:
    Wow! This is tough and my legs feel like jello. The burn is there too. I am def feeling this working ALLL over! Took a peek after I finished today's session and I swear I am actually seeing some lifting going on back there. There's also less "low butt hang" ya know what I mean that area under butt next to thigh. It is WORKING WOOO HOOO! :laugh:

Yeah this lady KNOWS what she's doin. If you want something that really WORKS listen to her and do what she's doing sooo.. Hurt so good, comeon Pauline and make it hurt so good. Cuz sometimes exercise doesn't feel like it should til ya make it hurt so goooood!:flowerforyou: During workout ya feel like this :grumble: after it's like this :laugh: and this :drinker:

• Blaqheart
    Options

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012

June 30, 2012

July1, 2012
    REST

June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    July 3, 2012

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    July 6, 2012

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012

July 2 Today's Thought:

July 3, 2012 Today's Thought:
    Not so bad on my upper. Actually I feel more stretched out than sore. Now I do work out at my gym 3 times a week and I lift heavy so this might make a difference. I can definitely tell the old "bat wings" are tightening up and I am shaping my guns. They are a bit more defined. My pecs are getting more defined and lifted. With the Superman move I have actually gotten rid of the low back pain I have had for years!
  • byebyeluvhandles
    byebyeluvhandles Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Southernb3lle
    Options

June 25, 2012 -Start
    June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012
    June 29, 2012

June 30, 2012

July1, 2012
    REST

June 26, 2012

June 28, 2012

WEEK 2 Level1:
    July 2, 2012
    July 3, 2012

July 4, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK:

July 5, 2012
    July 6, 2012

July 7, 2012
    CARDIO BREAK

July 8, 2012

July 2 Today's Thought:

July 3, 2012 Today's Thought:
    Not so bad on my upper. Actually I feel more stretched out than sore. Now I do work out at my gym 3 times a week and I lift heavy so this might make a difference. I can definitely tell the old "bat wings" are tightening up and I am shaping my guns. They are a bit more defined. My pecs are getting more defined and lifted. With the Superman move I have actually gotten rid of the low back pain I have had for years!

Girl, I am glad I'm not the only one that thought that they seen a bit of a difference after Level 1. Even my hubby could tell. I know that I lost inches around my waist and hips as I measured. She really DOES know what she is doing. It is very effective. Also, I also noticed that I didn't have back pain either after starting to do the workout. I have scoliosis and basically have back pain on a daily basis..but not since doing this. It is amazing. Have you started Level2 yet? Shew, is all I have to say..you will really be feeling it. ;)
  • masumaj
    masumaj Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

ive done jillan micheals 30 day shred once and got great results, im thinking of starting this today, with the schedule posted above but do i each levels workout for 2 weeks? and is it a full body workout like the 30 day shred?

How do you log it into excercise?

thanks so much for the video link :)
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Girl, I am glad I'm not the only one that thought that they seen a bit of a difference after Level 1. Even my hubby could tell. I know that I lost inches around my waist and hips as I measured. She really DOES know what she is doing. It is very effective. Also, I also noticed that I didn't have back pain either after starting to do the workout. I have scoliosis and basically have back pain on a daily basis..but not since doing this. It is amazing. Have you started Level2 yet? Shew, is all I have to say..you will really be feeling it. ;)

I knew I couldn't be the only one seeing early results. This is super you're seeing it too.:bigsmile:

Oh yay!!!! :happy: I really think that Superman and butterfly move has something to do with ending back pain. I was thinking stuck energy may cause the pain. (I'm a Reiki Master so I work with energy and chakras). Yes stuck energy seemed to be my problem. Once I got the spine flexing more it just moved and the pain left! I have tried numerous things including yoga for back pain and some helped, but it always came back. This time ALLLL GONE!!!

I start level 2 on Mon. I bet cuz I really feel each workout now. While I'm working with her I start feeling it on second set now. Whew it is tough, but I will press on.:glasses:

Good luck you can do it!!!:drinker:
  • Blaqheart
    Options
    Hi everyone,

ive done jillan micheals 30 day shred once and got great results, im thinking of starting this today, with the schedule posted above but do i each levels workout for 2 weeks? and is it a full body workout like the 30 day shred?

How do you log it into excercise?

thanks so much for the video link :)

Hi!
    Wow is it tougher than BB?? I heard it is.

Yes you can do that. Once I finish all levels I'm going to go between level 2 and 3. Then I'll repeat level 1,2, and 3. Just gonna mix it up every few weeks as a maintance.

Yes it is for both upper and lower, but dunno not seen 30 day shred i just got it.

I wouldn't say do both on same day. It is tough!

For butt bible log under strength and log 3 sets 25 reps with 5 lb weight

For 30 day I'd log same way under strength. count you sets she's doing then count the reps and log 5 lbs unless she uses weights.

You're very welcome. Someone shared it with me so I'm sharing it so everyone can have a nice Pauline - sculpted butt. Give the world a nice butt! :bigsmile:

Sorry I broke my glasses so while they dry I'm typing up close lol!

*Edited - My glasses are dry and I can see again!!! :happy: I corrected all spell mistakes. Sorry it's the proofreader and editor in me. It's what I do. :laugh: