Any wine drinkers???

Options

Replies

• Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Greg Norman Shiraz, 580 calories for the entire bottle (because you know it's just not the same once it's bee re-corked) ;)
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/calories/greg-norman-shiraz-29809587

EXACTLY!!!!!

I think I probally do binge on it. I usually only get 8 evening off from work a month. So I do enjoy my wine in the evening. Open the bottle while cooking supper and enjoy the evening in.
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I love love love a good reisling!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love it. LOVE IT. My problem is by the 2nd glass, I want to eat. Definitely throws a kink my weight loss plans.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Never tried the Skinny Girl drinks, but I love me some zinfindel.
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wine drinkers??.......I think I found my new BFF's! I love having a glass or two/three/bottle of red wine. I'm trying hard to limit it on the weeknights. My sister just bought me a shirt that says "Wine takes the ***** right out of me". Guess she's noticed that I've been limiting my wine too:wink:
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I tried the skinny girl peach margarita this weekend. It was okay. Very sweet. I have a bottle of the regular margarita in my fridge. I am hoping it's less sweet.
  • ComicBookGeekGirl
    Options
    I love love love a good reisling!
    Yes!! A late harvest reisling is so good!! Add 1 square of dark chocolate with it as a treat twice a week!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Wine drinker checking in! I have been buying Woodbridge Chardonnay by Robert Mondavi. Only 95 calories per 5 oz glass. I won't give up my wine, so I make sure to factor it into may calories for the day. :drinker:
  • Dedee36
    Dedee36 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Yes. I love it. LOVE IT. My problem is by the 2nd glass, I want to eat. Definitely throws a kink my weight loss plans.

Aww darn it. That's why it's nice to have it around supper time. You can have a glass while fixing supper , have supper and then not have that urge to snack on something naughty.
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Being a "King" of course I love wine. Recently purchase 17 bottles on a recent trip to Napa Valley. Now I workout 6 days a week to support my wine drinking!!!

I suggest we create a Wine Group!!!!

What do you think everyone?
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I love wine myself. I tend to not drink it very often anymore because for some reason, in my house the rule is if its opened its gone...LOL, not on purpose just kind of happens.
  • hiddensmiles21
    Options
    Yea wine drinkers! :) Seriously some of the replys on this thred make me think some of you maybe be my long lost twins.

Warning: This is NOT my favorite way to drink but if I need to strech the calories sometimes I do white wine spritzers...it makes 1 glass of wine into 2.... yea I'm crafty like that.
  • Garrett1234
    Garrett1234 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh boy, wine is a problem. Sooo tasty! And all my problems just drift away... except for that calorie count!
  • SMJ1987
    SMJ1987 Posts: 368
    Options
    You can drink things that aren't wine?
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I would suggest you find a better way to deal with your stress.
    Boozing it up with 4 glasses of wine will keep the fat on.
    Just quit altogether.
    For one year. And after the year is up, never have more than 1 or 2 and always with a fabulous meal.
    Good Luck :drinker:
  • annahiven
    annahiven Posts: 185
    Options
    Pinot Grigio all the way! I have one glass a day. :-) I always save the calories for it!
  • aaarrgghhh
    aaarrgghhh Posts: 12
    Options
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I love red wine - as others have suggested, save calories for it

Skinny Girl Sangria = yum! I haven't tried the others yet
  • amethystisagem
    amethystisagem Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've had to really cut back on my wine. In fact, counting calories made me aware of the amount I was having. Some while preparing dinner, some with dinner, some after dinner. They weren't full-size glasses, just a splash here, a splash there, but now I'm now limiting it to two 5 oz glasses max. Sigh.... better for me, but I miss it.
  • ericarae33
    ericarae33 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I LOVE wine, I drink it almost daily!!! I have only tried skinny girl margaritas so no thoughts on the other drinks she has...

I've starting measuring it in a glass measuring cup...my husband just laughs at me!