One thing you thought you'd never say...

Options
2»

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    "Look at me, i'm over here!"

hahah... I will be using that one shortly..

how about

when someone rolls their eyes: Ive heard peopel respond with, dont roll your eyes, you will not find the answer above your head.

plus I tried the eye roll once just to do it.. WTF... why would anyone want to blurr their eyes up like that? :laugh:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    "Because I said so"

I heard it because of control. Not to teach respect.

My children are still hearing it to teach respect, and once they are older I will do everything in my power to never say that to them
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You've had enough secs!!!!!

( Was trying to get my daughter out the door for school and she yelled down from her room " just a sec."...) Man, that came out bad!!

LMAO!!!
    Im at work reading this and just busted up laughing out loud. People probably think I'm crazy...
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Because I said so.

1....2....if I get to 3 you're getting a timeout! (This is usually when she grudgingly and with a large amount of attitude does what I asked her to do, and she's 4. -.-)
  • StarIsMoving
    StarIsMoving Posts: 437
    Options
    "I don't know" and "whatever" are NOT answers!

Remember my parents saying this to me and thinking, but it IS my answer...and swore I never would say it... but now... 3 teenagers later... I say it all the dang time! LOL!
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    ... 15 month old sons First and Middle name!! Don't throw the remote, saucepan, toy, or whatever else he can fit in the trashcan!

Don't run over the dog with your tricycle.

Because I said so.

Don't you say Awwwwww to me.

No it is not the "least I can do" to get you an iPhone.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    My 13 year old son (at the time) discovered himself in my shower. He had just finished showering, I had to rush him out so I could step in. As I step in, I slipped on something a little slimey. I looked down and I yelled, "DOOOOOODDDDDEEEE, I JUST SLIPPED ON MY FREAKING GRANDKIDS!!!!

The look on his face...hahaha...just a genius moment.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    1. Don't make me take off my belt!
    2. Ask your mother!
    3. Get that look off your face or I'll slap the taste out of your mouth.
    4. Pay you for doing chores? Get the f#&k outside and mow the f#&cking yard NOW!!!!!
  • sweetpea5445
    sweetpea5445 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    If you don't stop fighting , I'll turn this car around.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    "Life's not fair". As much as I hated that one when I was a kid, I think more parents should be saying this to their kids.
  • CDMAGS
    CDMAGS Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    don't you dare bite your brother get your "F'n" *kitten* in your cage .. Go to your room now ...

Side note my boys are my pups .. hope that clears it up a bit lol

aww man...i was dying, thanks for clearing that up but it would have been funnier left without the s/n!
  • CDMAGS
    Options
    You've had enough secs!!!!!

( Was trying to get my daughter out the door for school and she yelled down from her room " just a sec."...) Man, that came out bad!!

Too funny!
  • CDMAGS
    Options
    My 13 year old son (at the time) discovered himself in my shower. He had just finished showering, I had to rush him out so I could step in. As I step in, I slipped on something a little slimey. I looked down and I yelled, "DOOOOOODDDDDEEEE, I JUST SLIPPED ON MY FREAKING GRANDKIDS!!!!

The look on his face...hahaha...just a genius moment.

OMG....Y'all is tripping...this s*** is weak! LOL
  • beccaboo0713
    Options
    My kids are young (1.5 and 3)

"you can't crack eggs without pants on"

My son likes to help me cook, he also hates pants. so I say this a lot!
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    "Life's not fair". As much as I hated that one when I was a kid, I think more parents should be saying this to their kids.

Oh, yes! My dad used to say that, and when I find myself saying it...I shake my head.
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    "Don't you look at me like that"
    "Sit down before you fall off and crack your head open"
  • propskat
    propskat Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Oh, there's so many more... !

"Stick that lip out a little further, a cow will come along and sit on it"
    "Don't make me pull this car over"
    "Not Me and I Don't Know don't live here, so somebody better tell me who did this!!"