What are YOU gonna do for youself?

Options
124»

Replies

• msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm stalled, so I have a bouidoir (sp?) photo session scheduled for September as an incentive to lose 10 of the 20 lbs I still want to lose. (Thank you Groupon). When I reach goal, it'll be all about clothes :tongue:
  • Dalacombe
    Dalacombe Posts: 30
    Options
    Hum... Mini-goal "prizes" would be:
    1. Get eyebrows & lips waxed
    2. New swimsuit
    3. Pedicure
    4. Purfume
    5. Piece of jewelry

Can't wait!
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Know thy value, not thy price.
  • LoraleiDean
    LoraleiDean Posts: 100
    Options
    I SO hear you with this.
    My closet is full of clothes that I haven't been able to wear for a couple years, so just looking forward to getting into them a piece at a time are my mini goals. Free is good!
  • harr3mi
    harr3mi Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    reverse cowgirl

^ Winner ^
  • saralynn594
    saralynn594 Posts: 321
    Options
    Once I reach my goal I am going to buy a Victoria Secret bikini..or 10 and a actual pair of Skinny jeans!!!!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    25 lbs - Nike Fuel Band

50 lbs - Longchamp Purse or Tory Burch shoes & bag

75 lbs - Louis Vuitton Purse.

:bigsmile:
  • foodfight247
    foodfight247 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    knowledge!....that I did this for ME & that it was sooo worth it because of why and how I am doing this and the friends I have made whilst on my journey.

....and maybe a nice little number. :wink:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I have given this alot of thought for awhile now and have decided that once I reach my overall goal, I am going sky diving! Yep! Sky Diving! :happy:
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    Was going to buy a new HRM when I reached 20 lbs but bought it last weekend in advance. I hope I will be able to buy some clothes when I have lost 40 lbs.
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo on my lower back, and new clothes.... :smile:
  • shaynak112
    shaynak112 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Victoria's Secret swim suit :)
  • kellibenage
    Options
    pedicure, facial, tanning package, massage, new clothes, jewelry, weekend getaway, etc

lots of mini rewards, but I thought I need to make some maintenance rewards to.... Whenever it happens, I plan on making goals for maintaining my weight for a specific time period.

For now though, I still have a lot to lose so I will just focus on the next reward.
  • terryrh
    terryrh Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I reach 28lb lost (half way to my UWLG and 9lb's away!) I'm Buying a decent pair of G Star Raw jeans

Which will support my reward when I lose the next 28lb's - selling said pair of jeans on eBay with the description "selling because too big, hardly worn"
  • readyforthejourney
    Options
    Love this thread!! Going to think on this for sure...thanks and enjoy all your rewards along the way...especially the healthy you!
  • Alzzak
    Alzzak Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am going to call myself ugly
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Some of us are such simple men.
    I am going to food binge for 3 days straight - gain 5 lbs, then return to MFP and do it again and again every 5 weeks.

:drinker:
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Wow some of you have the goods!

I just hit my 20 pounds loss mark, so I think either this weekend or next I am going to buy myself a bikini. :D I know I'm not like-- oooh-- size 8-- but hey. If my husband thinks I need one I'm all in agreement!!

When I hit my first goal -- 135 pounds, I am going to get a super awesome dress from ModCloth-- the kind that cost over 100 dollars.

And.... IF I keep it off (which is my ULTIMATE goal.. to keep it off..) My husband and I are going to take a Europe trip next year. :D So next summer, if I have kept and maintained and remained strong... I will get to go to Europe. I hope I don't let myself down!