(Women) Insanity Results

Options

Replies

• kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :love: Amazing. I sooo want to do Insanity!!
  • laruud
    laruud Posts: 5
    Options
    My hubby and I started "Insanity" today. Just finished the fit test and OMG did it suck! I can't imagine what the rest of the dvds are about, but I am determined to lose the last of baby weight. Or at least the inches. I bought mine off Craigslist for $50. We went through all the dvds, and so far they all work. Getting up at 6 am to start day 1. Good luck to all of you just starting out.
  • cjudesaenz
    cjudesaenz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies, how the workouts are going well. Im on week 2 day 3, and I do love it. Im down 1lb and 5 inches all around. BUT, just wanted to see if you all have ever had a day where you were just not into it, bleh... today i felt tired and annoyed, I mean i pushed through it, I think it has to do with my TOM, but Im not gonna let that stop me. Just wanted to see if anyone else had or has ever felt this was with just negativity going through your head during your workout, hope tomorrow is better... keep digging deep girls...
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Jbeilfuss84 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I still have 3 weeks left, here is my progress so far!

[img][/img]7498239152_45a3f1f771.jpg
    pizap.com13412636116441 by Zayliesmommy, on Flickr
  • cjudesaenz
    cjudesaenz Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good Job Girl!!! When did you start seeing results and are you following the diet plan:happy:
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I want to try insanity. How often do you do the work outs a week and how long are each work out? Also, when did you guys start seeing your results, not necessarily on the scale, but non-scale stuff.
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about starting a Insanity group for just the Ladies (no offense guys). Let me know if you'll be interested and I'll go through with it if I can get enough people to join with me. I sure know I'll be needing all the advice,help,etc i can get:flowerforyou:
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Options
    I started seeing results in the first couple weeks... its the second month though that really kicks your butt!! lol
    Im not following the diet plan, just keeping track of my calories and eating healthy. i still let myself splurge on stuff here and there as long as i stay within my calories for the day!
  • cassie1441
    cassie1441 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im doing Insanity just finished week2 i will post my results at the 30 day mark! I am so anxious to measure myself because i see results already!
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Options
    I want to try insanity. How often do you do the work outs a week and how long are each work out? Also, when did you guys start seeing your results, not necessarily on the scale, but non-scale stuff.

The schedule for Insanity is 6 days a week, thought i know a few people that only do it 3-4 days a week, it just takes longer than 60 days to get through the entire program. the first month, workouts are about 45min and the second month about 60. I started noticing changes in the first couple weeks! I love Insanity!!

I have the same quote on a tattoo on my wrist btw!! :bigsmile:
  • Jbeilfuss84
    Options
    I was thinking about starting a Insanity group for just the Ladies (no offense guys). Let me know if you'll be interested and I'll go through with it if I can get enough people to join with me. I sure know I'll be needing all the advice,help,etc i can get:flowerforyou:

I would definitely join! im almost done with this round, then plan to do a round of Brazil Butt Lift, then another round of Insanity after that!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options

I would definitely join! im almost done with this round, then plan to do a round of Brazil Butt Lift, then another round of Insanity after that!

thats awesome! you would be able to tell us how much you like brazil butt lift too :)
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 17, but here were my results from day 1 to day 15. Slight difference?

9ENHB.jpg
  • petecat_1999
    Options
    You look great! you can see the difference in tone! I wish, I finished my insanity round and saw nothing!!! so good for you that it worked for you!!!:happy:
  • Banker2Bikini
    Banker2Bikini Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have not finished it yet, I am on week 4 but these are my photos for start, week 2 and week 3. I absolutely love Insanity.

wee3.jpg

week3.jpg
    [/quote]
  • marianjr
    marianjr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Did you follow the diet?
  • MCwife2RM
    MCwife2RM Posts: 10
    Options
    I still technically have 5 days left, but you get the point! I love it so much I am taking a week off then starting Round 2!
    beforeafter.jpg
  • kaigausista
    kaigausista Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    was feeling a bit tired today...well 'lazy' in fact but after coming across this thread I'm definitely feeling pumped up to do my workout. On the 2nd week of Month 2 . Today is Max Interval Circuit. Just keep pressing play! I have no choice I have have to do this.
  • k33rstyn
    k33rstyn Posts: 5
    Options
    I have not finished it yet, I am on week 4 but these are my photos for start, 2 week and 3 week. I absolutely love Insanity.

wee3.jpg

week3.jpg

Do you mind if I ask your height and your start/end weight? Your body type looks a lot like mine (hour glass and muscular), so I'd love to see results like yours! I'm only on Day 4 but already feel amazing.

Cheers!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!