Christian Grey of "50 Shades" - In Movies

Options

Replies

• lilmisfit
    lilmisfit Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Ian Somerhalder. Hands down.
    http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?_adv_prop=image&fr=my-myy&va=ian+somerhalder

And...in my mind, Natalie Portman is Anastasia.
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Christian Bale circa American Psycho would have been great. He's too old now though. How about Cam Gigandet?
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Christian Bale circa American Psycho would have been great. He's too old now though. How about Cam Gigandet?

I love you taste in men!!

And yes, circa American Psycho...That body he rocked......oh lorddddddd!!! lol He was Melt-Me-Down Good lookin!
  • 88josephine88
    Options
    haven't seen picture of Kellan Lutz till now, but yes perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tip: don't get drunk at a family party and suggest to your mother in law she read those books :-P, although hearing my partner's two aunties (one in her 30's, one late 50's) say they were crazy about it, did almost save my butt!!
  • NYChick84
    NYChick84 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    haven't seen picture of Kellan Lutz till now, but yes perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tip: don't get drunk at a family party and suggest to your mother in law she read those books :-P, although hearing my partner's two aunties (one in her 30's, one late 50's) say they were crazy about it, did almost save my butt!!

I bought the books for my cousin's step grandmother.......wow I haven't seen her glow in ages!! hahahaha
  • Vodkha
    Vodkha Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You might not see Ryan Gosling as the lead, but he can at least ACT. I can't really say the same for the other suggestions.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Im almost done with book 3. I'll probably finish it tonite. I like the idea of Ryan Gosling in the lead. If the lead were a bit older though, I would have to say George Clooney, Richard Geer, or Sean Connery. Although, I know that they are much older than the character. In my mind, they are who I see as I get lost in the story.........But, then Im a bit older than the characters.........

totally a young Richard Gere!! good call!

Christian Bale by far!!!!
    PLEASE GOD CHRISTIAN BALE!!!!
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    is this movie just going to be a big fat P0rn then?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Im almost done with book 3. I'll probably finish it tonite. I like the idea of Ryan Gosling in the lead. If the lead were a bit older though, I would have to say George Clooney, Richard Geer, or Sean Connery. Although, I know that they are much older than the character. In my mind, they are who I see as I get lost in the story.........But, then Im a bit older than the characters.........

totally a young Richard Gere!! good call!

Christian Bale by far!!!!
    PLEASE GOD CHRISTIAN BALE!!!!

he is too old people.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok..How about Jonathan Rys-Myers?!(spelling could be very wrong..) He's Lovely!
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Ok, i have not read the trilogy- I'll get there! BUT- Christian Bale is my ultimate. If the lead is supposed to make me drool, cast Christian as Christian please!

Case and point:
    ETA: (ok, i posted without reading the other comments, sorry!) i GOTTA read these books! And see magic mike. i love my hubbs but my weekly drunken girl's night just got more fun!

2yuiude.jpg

2h54pi8.jpg

34y74et.jpg
  • TamTamW
    TamTamW Posts: 27
    Options
    I read the first book in one day! I couln't put it down! It is totally mind blowing (or something blowing!) I have already started the second and have to keep reminding myself that I have homework to do!
  • ScarlettVamp
    ScarlettVamp Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If I can remember how to post a pic, I'll say it for the 1000th time...Colin Egglesfield for the win! He is Christian Grey to me. :tongue:

colin-egglesfield-pic.jpg
  • LindaLou252
    LindaLou252 Posts: 106
    Options
    I could, totally, see Ryan Gosling as Christian Grey!!! My question is... How in the world are they gonna manage to make this movie even 'R' rated, instead of triple X. Heard Angelina Jolie was directing??? I don't love her or her movies, but I can't say she doesn't know sex appeal. It will be interesting to watch as it all unfolds! Who will be Miss Steele... I wonder... I might make myself available... :laugh:
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options

I love you taste in men!!

And yes, circa American Psycho...That body he rocked......oh lorddddddd!!! lol He was Melt-Me-Down Good lookin!
    And he's very much a method actor. Lucky Mrs Bale lmao!
  • mimapope
    mimapope Posts: 10
    Options
    What about Michael Fassbender?
    He is amazing in 'SHAME'... oh my that body. -- Although he may be a little too old.
  • ryall70
    ryall70 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    I have recently started reading the "50 Shades" trilogy, almost done with the first book.

I have also recently read that there's talk of Ryan Gosling playing Christian Grey (the lead in the book; handsome, rich entrepreneur with the mercurial moods and masterful sexual skills) ...I see it as all wrong. He is too boyish and doesn't have any of the features of Christian that I picture in my own mind.

I love Kellan Lutz aka Emmett Cullen in the Twilight movies (which I didn't even know til I googled what he's been in) He has the bad boy look but the megawatt smile too....

Kelan-Lutz-kellan-lutz-1276370-261-368.jpg

Oh yeah great choice. I'm almost thru the first one also :)

kellan-edward.gif

Maybe no one can live up to what we see in our imaginations, but I am asking those who have read the book to weigh in, who do you think should get the part??
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ok, so my first choice for this role was bradley cooper... BUT, i just saw thor tonight & i have a new celebrity crush!! omg, chris hemsworth is absolutely beautiful & i can totally see him saying "laters, baby" :smokin:

chrishemsworth1.jpg

chrishemsworth2.jpg

chris_hemsworth3.jpg
  • hailzp
    hailzp Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    ericnorthmantruebloodhot2.jpg

Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood has expressed interest in the role. Lets hope the films are better than the books:tongue: