Options

Replies

• BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    The yes no machine perhaps?

The what machine? :huh:

tumblr_lzafkdBRov1qbax9mo1_500.jpg

Well, that's an ... um ... different workout machine :laugh: who knows, I might try it one day
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Lunges are surposed to be the best exercises to reshape your legs.

THIS SO MUCH! I've started CHalean Extreme & they're lunges in everything. I have def see a change in my legs. U can see the muscle in my picture. I'm not flexing. My muscle right there just shows when I'm standing there. I'm convinced it's the lunges.
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Squats are really good.. Kickboxing is another one.. Hope that helps..

susie

Kickboxing? Never thought about that, can you do that at home?

Yes u can! I do kick boxing! Try Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire.

Was thinking about buying Turbo Fire soon!

U'll love it! I completed the program 2 weeks ago.

How much weight did you lose doing it in those 2 weeks?
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    How to get rid of the jiggley cellulite on the inner thighs. That is my question. If you have thighs of any size and you are NOT a professional swimmer or athlete you know what I mean. They are getting smaller but not necessarily tighter. Maybe I have missed that boat altogether. ugh.

My friend did pilates and that got rid of her cellulite. Of course, once she quit, it all came back.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Bump - for ideas, even though I KNOW you can't spot reduce. Oh thigh gap, I need you.
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Plie squats in good form are great! Also aduction where you are crossing your leg you are working across mid-line and then out. If that makes sense? Kick boxing is wonderful...Some lunges. I find the inner thighs just take time.
  • faithchange
    faithchange Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yes. You can do kickboxing at home. I've done it through Tae Bo Billy Banks and then Jillian Michaels most recent DVD (I forgot the name right now...but she has one for kickboxing and its pretty good and like $12 or less.)
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options

Well, that's an ... um ... different workout machine :laugh: who knows, I might try it one day
    This one is in my gym, and I seriously look both ways before I use it.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    You mean Suzanne's Summers thigh buster doesn't work : ( Wow I'm sad
  • Katie3784
    Katie3784 Posts: 543
    Options
    Plie squats, where you squat with your toes pointing out.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Squats are really good.. Kickboxing is another one.. Hope that helps..

susie

Kickboxing? Never thought about that, can you do that at home?

Yes u can! I do kick boxing! Try Turbo Jam or Turbo Fire.

Was thinking about buying Turbo Fire soon!

U'll love it! I completed the program 2 weeks ago.

How much weight did you lose doing it in those 2 weeks?

I did it for 3 months. Finished it 2 weeks ago. I only lost 8.2lbs. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/645853-turbofire-results < U can see the transformation pictures here. I lost inches more than actual lbs. Cardio is becoming less effective for me (probably because I'm already in the healthy weight for my height) which is why I've switched to lifting & toning exercised.
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    How to get rid of the jiggley cellulite on the inner thighs. That is my question. If you have thighs of any size and you are NOT a professional swimmer or athlete you know what I mean. They are getting smaller but not necessarily tighter. Maybe I have missed that boat altogether. ugh.

My friend did pilates and that got rid of her cellulite. Of course, once she quit, it all came back.

I really enjoy pilates, and I need to get back to it.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options

I love it! :laugh: This machine is sooo awkward to use. Luckily the weights are in the front of it in my gym so it doesn't look as bad?
  • SIMBA7860
    SIMBA7860 Posts: 25
    Options
    lol :happy: i also use this machine. and it faces the wall so thank goodness i dont have to face anybody whilst doing this exercise. and it really tones up the thighs. my favourite machines
  • mteaster3
    mteaster3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Kickboxing is AWESOME!!!!!! I love how it makes me feel when I'm finished. Stronger and more flexible. I can really feel it in my thighs. I love the burn!
  • sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What you can do at home is lay on your side, bring one leg over the other, foot flat on the ground and lift the bottom leg, repetively, works the inner thigh. In the gym, hack squats. they are so effective.
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Walk fast. Take longer strides and you'll definitely feel it there. :)
  • GoTakizawa
    GoTakizawa Posts: 21
    Options
    Horse-back riding...that is from what I have seen. Also, yoga.
  • owl92
    owl92 Posts: 74
    Options
    i feel like id get big legs if i do any of these exercises.
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I can't kick a ball for my dogs because that muscle on the inside of my thigh is in a constant state of ruin - courtesy of heavy squats.