Replies

• tigmic
    tigmic Posts: 12
    Options
    Visible progress already! Nice work!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look amazing already! Great job and can't wait to see pics when you've reached your goal!

Thanks! Yeah, the shirt I'm wearing in the before pic is a size 26. The shirt in the after is a size XL, which I believe is equivalent to a size 18W-20W. I'm really anxious to reach ONEderland, as I haven't been under 200lbs in about 14 years. That will be an emotional day for me when that happens. I'm shooting for 9/21/2012 (last day of summer), but I don't know if that will happen or not. That's only two and a half months from now, and I am still at 247lbs. I set that goal right after I was medicated in March, but I have only lost about seven pounds since then. The meds haven't worked as quickly as I had originally hoped.
  • paulaann67
    paulaann67 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great job can really see a difference! Thanks for sharing the photos. Keep up the great work!:smile:
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    You're looking great and so much fitter, way to go!
  • AllisonB145
    AllisonB145 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you have done a phenominal job keep up the great work!! :smile:
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    u look great!!! i see the swinsuit body....keep up the good work...u can do this!!!!
  • LenaMena87
    LenaMena87 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    You go girl :)
  • MarriSunshine
    Options
    Can totally see the difference!! And ur smile says it all!!! You are doing amazing!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lilpe5512
    lilpe5512 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    WTG! U look great!
  • mesee619
    mesee619 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Continue to be your biggest fan
  • newgrace
    newgrace Posts: 64
    Options
    Keep going! You're doing an amazing job and you've already gotten so far :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results. Just goes to show that hard work and dedication really does pay off. I look forward to the day I can post a pic of a 50lbs lost. Keep up the great work!!!
  • tgym
    tgym Posts: 7
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing your story and pictures. Keep up the fantastic work. I've just joined June 30, 2012. So far I love this motivational tool to eat healthier and exercise more.
    Just like you!!
    tgym
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Woop woop! Off to a great start!
  • ShelfRelianceMom
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! Keep up the great work.
  • gussde
    gussde Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    looking great - you are pretty in both pictures but it looks to me as if you are more confident in the 2nd picture.
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome progress!!! You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!