SEXY WORKOUT CLOTHES

Options

Replies

• JD2000
    JD2000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I do like to have nice clothes when I workout just because it makes ME feel better. I don't want to break the bank though so I go for cheaper options that are functional and well fitting in nice colors.

Old Navy running shorts with the built in panties are the best! I also like their moisture wicking tees. Champion at Target also has great moisture wicking tees and I like their racerback bras.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If it wasn't for the fact my boobs would cause damage, I would work out in my nothings!

This works for me!
  • classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    If the lady wanna look while working out at home w/ her husband then there is nothing wrong w/ that.

women like to feel beautiful no matter what...plus again she's at HOME.

Hell, if i was her husband Lord knows I wouldn't mind at all.

She asked for suggestions for clothes not other peoples opinions about the clothes.

Sweetheart if u wanna look good by all means look good especially if its for your husband.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! Only women would care about looking sexy during a workout. I use the oldest and ugliest T-shirts, shorts, and socks I have to work out. And they never match.

Why sweat into nice, expensive clothes????

Maybe some women care about looking sexy while working out, but not me. I go to my gym to sweat off a bunch of calories so I can look good in what I wear after my post-workout shower. I wear bike shorts and old t-shirts in which to work out and when I'm done with my 90 minutes of cardio, they are soaking wet. Make up goes on after working out, too. Oh, I can't imagine how far down my cheeks my eye shadow would be with all that sweat! Ha ha ha!!!

However, I do understand the reasoning behind the OPs point of view. She wants to look good for her man, and that's great. Anything we can find that helps to motivate us is a plus!
  • litatura
    litatura Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Definitely Lululemon. Some of the prices are a little crazy, but that's why I only buy items that are on sale or through swaps.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Holy moley! Only women would care about looking sexy during a workout. I use the oldest and ugliest T-shirts, shorts, and socks I have to work out. And they never match.

Dude! Really? If women want to look sexy...for any reason, don't discourage them. I say rock it out! :love:
  • vade43113
    vade43113 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    If the lady wanna look while working out at home w/ her husband then there is nothing wrong w/ that.

women like to feel beautiful no matter what...plus again she's at HOME.

Hell, if i was her husband Lord knows I wouldn't mind at all.

She asked for suggestions for clothes not other peoples opinions about the clothes.

Sweetheart if u wanna look good by all means look good especially if its for your husband.
    Agreed with him...

as for suggestions, sorry...
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options

The shirt I usually work out in is an old tshirt with a hole in the armpit. I like to keep it classy. :laugh:

Oh, and I second the Old Navy suggestion. They have cute things at lower prices.
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA, this was funny :)

For me, my workout clothes are all about functionality. Anything I wear needs to:

- Support the *girls*
    - Prevent chaffing/blistering most of the time, if not 100%
    - Wick moisture (I hate cotton...)
    - Provide coverage so I'm not sweating all over everything/picking up nasties from gym equipment
    - Allow for full range of movement
    - Allow me to see my entire body so I can pay attention to form

Looking sexy isn't really my goal. I want to look like I'm serious about what I'm doing at the gym!
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to offer a suggestion.

Have you tried Target? Their stuff isn't bad and it's decently priced. That Lululemon stuff looks pretty, but it's ungodly expensive, IMO. Monsta clothing also makes sexy stuff for girls, but again, it's also expensive. www.monstaclothing.com
  • zammex
    zammex Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love feeling sexy at the gym! not to the point that i put on make up and stuff. but my nike pants and pink sport bra and hair in a high ponytail. that makes me feel alot better,
  • MaryBowen27
    MaryBowen27 Posts: 132
    Options
    believe it or not, old navy has some cute stuff. so does under armor.

I woudnt have have an issue wearing sexy stuff to work out in, i just cant see spending lululemon prices. I sweat a lot and some days I work out twice a day. i really can't justify spending that much for something i'm going to dirty up after 1 use and have to wash. more washings = more wear and tear

I LOVE Old Navy tanks for working out. Whenever I catch the $5 sale I totally stock up! Spend $100 on 20 tanks? Yes please! Also Lulu is expensive, but I can speak from experience if properly cared for, they LAST. I have a few pairs of lulu pants & capris I work into the rotation with my Old Navy tanks and I love it!

Also TJ Maxx & Marshalls both have excellent sports sections. It can be hit or miss but I purchase lots of my sports bras and stuff there!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Old Navy!
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    TJmax has awesome selections of workout clothing. I also like to dress sexyier while I work out at home and hubby enjoys my sexyier styles as well :)

ETA-- I don`t wear make-up to workout in ever thats just wrong lol I sweat make-up runs not a good combo
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    When I work out I work out. I want no distractions. I could care less about looking sexy when I work out. What I want to do is SWEAT.

I don't think this post was intended for you...
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options

Why does it matter what she wants to wear, if you're not going to give her suggestions then you don't need to say anything. Don't rain on her parade.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options

It's a personal choice.
    If a lady has worked hard and has the body to pull it off, go for it :drinker:

Most would just look absurd wearing such outfits; they were made to compliment a nice body, and one of the benefits of having it is flaunting it.

ENJOY!
  • Flafster
    Flafster Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    For those in the UK, Sweaty Betty rocks
  • Twiztedbeing
    Twiztedbeing Posts: 389
    Options
    I have actually seen some great zumba outfits, though from the video they showed, you can tailor them to look even better. Just depends on how much work you really want to do.