There's noting like...to really freak you out.

Options
MaraDiaz
MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
There's nothing like finding a hole in the crotch of your workout pants and wondering if it was there the last time you were at the gym to really freak you out.

Your turn, go!

Forgive the title misspelling! Ugh!

Replies

• RCKT82
    RCKT82 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Pulling some slices of bread out of the bag that are covered in mold to make a sandwich...and you just made and ate every bit of one the day before!
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    Pulling some slices of bread out of the bag that are covered in mold to make a sandwich...and you just made and ate every bit of one the day before!

Gross! I've done that one. Then there's the ever popular opening a new carton of milk, starting to guzzle it down, and realizing it's so sour it has lumps in it!
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Noticing your fly's down and wondering if it's been down the whole time you were giving your presentation during that meeting.....the day you wore bright pink underwear with gray trousers.
  • Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    Taking a big bite out of an apple (or some other fruit) and seeing half a worm in the bitten off part. Eeeww.
  • Jodibear58
    Jodibear58 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Watching in the rear view mirror someone weaving in and out of traffic and realizing they are drunk....and then they run you off the road! Happened Monday on the way home from the beach!

Talk about freaked out!!!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    When you wash your hands in the bathroom and somehow manage to get water all over the front of ur pants so it's looks like you peed yourself lol
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    farting and having someone you dont know well walk into the room you are in.
  • 05HeatherLouise05
    05HeatherLouise05 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    In the Fruit and Veg section of the Supermarket Wondering how i managed to get a Cold, then watching a woman cough and splutter into her hands then go about touching all the Avocados..................Oh.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Finding out that your control freak ex is on his way over after not having to deal with him for years. :sad:
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,129 Member
    Options
    Watching the server casually picking her nose (ugh!) then she goes into the kitchen and come out with your food in too short of a time for her to have washed her hands...
  • Moviedust
    Moviedust Posts: 110
    Options
    Oh no!
    Noticing your fly's down and wondering if it's been down the whole time you were giving your presentation during that meeting.....the day you wore bright pink underwear with gray trousers.
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    In the Fruit and Veg section of the Supermarket Wondering how i managed to get a Cold, then watching a woman cough and splutter into her hands then go about touching all the Avocados..................Oh.

I once saw a woman sneeze on top of the lettuce and not even flinch...needless to say I left without lettuce, and have since triple washed it :sick:
  • spikefoot
    spikefoot Posts: 419
    Options
    Putting on a shirt and breaking open a spiders nest hidden inside the sleeve and getting blisters all over your arm from the 100's of bites. It happened to me.
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Clowns. Nothing like clowns to freak me out. Unless it is a doll in clown clothes. Or a spider. A spider with a cliwn head and dressed in doll clothes. Ugh
  • weevil66
    weevil66 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Oh lord. I think spikefoot has given me nightmares
  • Medea81
    Medea81 Posts: 69
    Options
    There is nothing like a june bug pinging against the window to give me the creeps... I hate flying bugs...
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Working in a pub and opening the patio umbrellas, not noticing all the potato bugs that are falling into your hair as you open it up.

I ran into the street and did the most bizarre looking screaming dance in history.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Putting on a shirt and breaking open a spiders nest hidden inside the sleeve and getting blisters all over your arm from the 100's of bites. It happened to me.

I'm never getting dressed again.

I die.
  • Tapemymouthshutplease
    Options
    Walking outside onto the front porch, and having a wasp that is an inch long land on the sleeve of your shirt, and holding the shirt off of your arm while the wasp continues to sting the sleeve, screaming for help and running around like an idiot prompting family members to come running outside to see what is going on. My husband finally flicked the thing off of my shirt, and I managed not to get stung.
  • MaraDiaz
    Options
    My bedroom windows have no screen and they tend to gap open over a period of days, so I wake up every week or so to the lovely sound of a very angry wasp buzzing around in my room! What's really sad is that I've kind of gotten used to it. I open the windows and let the stupid thing back out.

Edited for truthfulness: Well, after the initial run screaming and half awake out my door phase.