No More Excuses - Week 3

Options
1235»

Replies

• dariahrose
    dariahrose Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

It has been a crazy week. Wednesday night I went out, I survived Thanksigving and then headed to Allentown, PA for my college roommates bday. Although it was hard I still managed to lose this week! I'm down to 224.0 this week. Considering I've been sick and have had many temptations this week, I think this is great!

How has everyone else's week gone? How was turkey day?
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have been gone for a little while. I had decided that I was going to go on matience for awhile but I have not maintained very well, so I am back to do this.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Good morning all! Well the scales were friendly this morning! Lost 1 pound! Down to 166. I am getting excited for the week ahead as I am going to go talk to Curves. Their schedule would actually work out great for me. Better than having to be in a work out class as a specific time frame. That just "ain't gonna happen" girlfriends!!!! TEE HEE:laugh:

I am actually surprised that I lost but really glad. With all the shopping and holiday stuff. Well I think I am off to do more crafting today. Cold here so can't do much outside!

Talk to everyone later!
    Ann
  • tamelab
    tamelab Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Good morning all...I didn't lose any this week but I didn't gain either, which is great considering everything I ate. Congrats to all who lost! I enjoyed my Thanksgiving and now it is time to get back to work!! It is my TOM so maybe I will lose by next Sunday. Have a great day everybody. Off to church, then the gym, and then to type for 6 hours. See ya tomorrow.
  • SlimmingdownSusan
    Options
    I did well all week, and on Thursday morning I stepped on the scale. I was down 2 lbs! I enjoyed myself on Thanksgiving, but didn't go over the top with eating. But come Friday & Saturday I started sliding back a little. One of the downsides to having Thanksgiving dinner at your house is all the leftovers! So I am still at 175 this morning. A new week ahead. No more huge dinners or out of town guests. I should be back on my routine!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I am 160.5, which means a 2 lb loss this week!! Maybe just maybe I will see the 150s next week. YEAH!!!
  • TNTPete
    TNTPete Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Well I wish I could say I had a loss.. and I know I didn't post but... I hurt my back this week moving furniture of all things and have been trying to take it easy... so with no real loss and a slight 0.5 gain I feel okay about it...

Please, oh please, let my back be better this week.
  • littlebigbird
    Options
    A much better week - I lost 3lb which is the 2lb I put on last week and another 1lb just for good measure, so I'm feeling rather relieved. I'm 11 stone 2lb now (156lb) so I'm desperately hoping I'll be in the 10 stone range (under 154lb) in the next week or two. I haven't been in the 10s since I was a student back in the 1980s!

TNTPete - I hope your back feels much better very soon. It must be really frustrating as well as being painful.

Amanda - that's brilliant - well done. 150s here you come! :flowerforyou:

Tigermom - fantastic news about your loss, well done! Is Curves a health club? It sounds perfect so I hope it all works out for you.

SlimmingdownSu and tamelab - Thanksgiving week is a tough one to lose weight in. I think you've done well to maintain. I hope I'll do as well as you over Christmas!!

Hope everyone has a great week this week. :happy:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Team, I am going to simply the chart and if that is okay great, if not then lets open it up for discussion. I have time to do it but I have discovered that after week 1, it gets confusing. I l:heart: you all and think you are great!