bump!
  • mtgordon1908
    mtgordon1908 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ctooch99
    ctooch99 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    P90X since January. Love it, love it, love. Results (so far) below - I am a work in progress...

21916073_4385.jpg
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Turbofire.....I have a whole collection of workout DVDs collecting dust, but this is not one of them. First program I have ever stuck with......it's the music I think that keeps me going. Chalene Johnson has kick butt music and has the beats worked into the choreograph of the workouts. She knows when to slow down your heartrate, when to increase and when to keep it at a steady fat burning pace. There is also a time clock on the screen telling you how much longer you have to go, I like that. Chalene is really motivating and you feel like you accomplished something once your done. She has long workouts and short ones.......come on u have 15 minutes in one day to sweat your butt off like crazy and burn some mega calories. Try it out, it doesn't disappoint.

I LOVE Chalene.. (for her motivational stuff too!) .. My Fave is ChaLEAN Extreme.. I have Turbo Jam.. (I like that, kind of) .. and I like you have Turbo Fire .. Ho-Leee Cowwww! .. I have tried it a number of times, and I just CANNOT do it! ..
    I just dont seem to have the coordination for it at all.. It puts me off because I cant do it, and I cant keep up. grrrrr

(then I go back to CX haha)